I am selling dbs on the server of your choice
My price is $2 per db if you are wanting gold or items we will talk out a price
buyer goes first and paypal is only form of payment I accept, buyer pays paypal fees
I will only be doing 2 request at a time preferably orders greater than 75dbs
Not taking orders on immortals
Please post how much your looking for and what server and I will pm you with a price and time frame.
I Can Confirm I Have Used His Service on Leo and been very happy. More happy then Tq's Service that is for dam sure. He kept me informed on When There was a hold up And The Transaction on pay pal was very smooth.
bought from him, I paid first and as soon as payment was done I received the dbs, decent delivery time considering how high prices dbs are in my server, will buy again from him
I'm interested in 150dbs on the server Thunder, whenever you can start getting them. PM me whenever you think you can start working on it, and we can discuss something from there ^_^