yeah they cracked right down on it all and all the botters who were sellin high +7 gear from botting also got blown up by them makin +7 in loto lol
Oh, so that is from these +7's come from, I didn't catch the lottery news heh. I would make request to Slient-death but he has hands full with orders, on other hand CPs from Krisswoj are cheaper than from TQ but still considerably more expensive than buying DB's from sellers. Well ****, eventually I will buy few of Krisswoj.
Just got scammed buy an ******* called LinksyS. Lost 41 bucks to that shameless ******
Yes, there was a thread made about LinksyS. I feel sorry for you, mate next time don't try to buy whole amount from someone, always get proof if the "seller" actually owns DB's on your server and try to arrange like 5-10 DB deal, and never go anything else than paypal. LinksyS asked me for Amazon Gift card which is outright shady.
even seller get's scammed i just got scammed by manghost215 worth 500$ and thats sooo bullshit... anyways.. after i finish my orders on other server ur the next on list. XD
even seller get's scammed i just got scammed by manghost215 worth 500$ and thats sooo bullshit... anyways.. after i finish my orders on other server ur the next on list. XD
Ahh mate I found someone to make me some DB's before you made a post,I'd like to politely turn down your offer, but I will write down your nickname in case of an emergency.