25 x Super Tortoise Gem
1 x Super 2 Soc Pirate Coat
1 x Super 2 Soc Pirate Hat
1 x Super 2 Soc Rapier
1 x Super 2 Soc Gun
1 x Super 2 soc Boots -1 Damage
1 x Super 2 soc Fan -1 Damage
1 x Super 2 soc Tower -1 Damage
1 x Super 2 soc Taoist Backsword -1 Damage (With Mana regen hidden skill)
1 x Super 1 soc Taoist cap/Earring -1 Damage
1 x Super 1 soc Taoist robe -1 Damage
1 x Super 1 soc Taoist bag -1 Damage
1 x Super 1 soc Taoist bracelet -1 Damage
1 x Super 1 soc Boots -1 Damage
1 x Super Riding Crop -1 Damage
1 x +5 Steed
Just PM or leave reply how much you want for each of these. Thanks.
Buying DBs and Gears on Eternity! 10/04/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies I'm looking for DB seller on eternity server
I'm also looking for gears such as super 2 soc boots, super 2 soc ninja vest, and super 2 soc necklace
PM Me Please
Buying Gears on Eternity Server 09/26/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Buying any type of ring, necklace, or boots, must be 2 soc. PM me.
Buying Gears on Eternity 09/25/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Buying 2 soc necklace, ring, and boots. can be refine, unique or elite, as long as it's 2 soc
B>+12 items Eternity server 05/07/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Buy +12 items for troy in Dreams-Eternity server real cash
2 swords or sword blade prefer hight lv 140:D
S/T> items on Eternity server for money/items on UglyDuckling 05/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies I have some chars on Eternity that I stopped using (in fact that I deleted lot of time ago, after getting couple of them redname out of boredom), that I recently tried -succesfully- to restore. One of the redname (who lost a super+3 lvl70 tro armor because of redname before getting deleted) has been sent to jail now due to new regulations, but still has a super+2 lvl 75 1 sok sword and a sup+2 lvl75 hammer, plus a super+3 coro and possibily something else, then I should have a redname warrior...