Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Tortuga_EU items

Discussion on S> Tortuga_EU items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Tortuga_EU items

DBS LEFT... ADD OR PM TO BUY

payment method

paypal

add me on skype or yahoo.

yahoo: paragraf_omu

you go first or no trade.
Old 06/03/2012, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
and bump only dbs left sold all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> DBS ON METEOR B> DBS ON tortuga_EU
09/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Hello i got a stash of about 30-40k cps on meteor, i want them over to the server tortuga_eu i can give you a 20-25 % discount on a trade so if i give you 10 dbs for meteor i want 7 on tortuga_eu or if you take 30k CPS from me on meteor i want 22k cps on tortuga! so i want 5 dbs on tortuga_eu for 7 on meteor ! got alot ! give me a P.M here or in game on SnooPy ty!
S> DBs On Tortuga_EU 1.5$ each
06/04/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I sell dbs on Tortuga server. 1.5 USD each... Min value to buy 2 (3$) Payment method: PayPal I have a low stock remaining. I've been selling them to friends only but i've been thinking to expand this ideea. So if anyone it's interested, this is the price. No more, No less. No special offer if you buy 10 i reduce x or y. 3 USD min. Contact me on yahoo or skype. If you add me on any of those two write there that you're form e-pvp Conquer market, so i would know.
S> dbs on Tortuga_eu
04/19/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 12 Replies
I got 350dbs to sell on tortuga_eu for now, I charge 2$ each db as it is a new server and I believe its a reasonable price due to that. I will request a middleman for every trade regardless of how much you will buy, so dont bother me unless you can succome to these "rules" if I may. I got some gear left too so if you're interrested in monk items super 2 soc, please pm and I will tell you stats, value and so on.
sell dbs Tortuga_eu
03/25/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
sell dbs 2$ ea only paypal i sell it : Hatori_Hanzo Evanescence,XoXo i have 100dbs
B> Dbs tortuga_EU
03/10/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i am buying all your dbs on tortuga_Eu whether you already have stock or you are planning to farm for me both are fine Skype : Albert--3 to discuss it more