Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CO Unleashed character. ($800 donated) For cheap.

Discussion on Selling CO Unleashed character. ($800 donated) For cheap. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 107/0/1
Selling CO Unleashed character. ($800 donated) For cheap.

Well, I currently have one of the best characters you can have on this private server. It cal 1 hit mearly everyone on there except for the three kings, and two of the three kings are GM accounts anyways.

My character has around $800 donated into it, which is why it is the best it can ever be. It has everything maxed out, with prince nobility. The only thing my character lacks is king, which is mearly impossible to get due to the kings being GM accounts, which don't regularly log on.

COUnleashed is a private server based in Europe (London hosted) therefore all you Europeans you can FB like a pro on this server with ping less than 100 nearly all the time! Check it out if you're looking for some fun.

I really don't know how much i would sell my account for. I have invested around $800 into it, and ofcourse i will sell it for a lot cheaper but for the price, I'm not too sure about that. If you drop me a PM then i would gladly respond.

You can also contact me at my email: .uk
You can either send me an email, or add me on msn and link up with me some time. I am willing to discuss a price and how we would trade.

This is the link to the private server i am talking about. It has no lag what so ever, loads of cool people, and really easy to get good. However, donating is a bit of a pain in the backside as you do need to donate a lot to get good, however thats where buying my account will be a big PLUS for you

So yeah, If interested, drop me a PM, or contact me via MSN!

PS: This server has been opened for nearly 2 years now. I have been there since the start thats why i have so much donated into my character. It is a very stable server, and you shouldn't think twice on checking it out.
Old 05/24/2012, 23:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
******* BangShank banned and now need sell items on p server this guy is scammer from Meteor/Nature server Chad Dawson. This acc stolen too sad man you payed for anything now !
Old 05/24/2012, 23:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol 800$ you want?
Old 05/24/2012, 23:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DT]Sniper View Post
lol 800$ you want?
He is ****** Chad will sell this account and after some time he will return it by GM's if he really spend this money he will say he got hacked or something like this and they will give him back ATTENTION do not buy items/accs from this guy
Old 05/25/2012, 14:21   #5

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 107/0/1
Quote:
lol 800$ you want?
It's an account which has had around $800 put into it, but if you are interested then PM me and we can discuss a price.
Old 05/25/2012, 16:04   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lol 800$ you want?
DONT