Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying monk farming gear any serv!

Discussion on Buying monk farming gear any serv! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying monk farming gear any serv!

Hey ElitePvpers,

I'm looking to buy monk farming gears on any server.

I'm only paying with: Moneybookers

Just shoot me an PM if you're intressed in selling, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
S> Monk > War > Tro & Ninja farming gear
03/17/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
The account that im selling is a Monk-War-Tro 130-130-132 on server Sunshine / Blizzard. I got full info obv and never got botjailed. PM me for more info Main Gears: Super +6 Fan STG RTG -1 Super +5 Tower SGG -1
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Monk-Farming
09/28/2005 - Guild Wars - 9 Replies
Hi! Ich wollt mal alle Monks fragen, wo und wie ihr farmt ich farme immoment bei Oink-Oink (im deutschen Grunz) allerdings sind die einnahmen nich so berauschend Ich möchte 8HP farming machen aber ich kann mir das Equip einfach nicht leisten T_T also wo farmt ihr? wie ist der gewinn?
welches template is gut für farming monk
09/02/2005 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
seit dem update is band des schutzes unfair verändert worden^^ kennt ihr ein neues??