Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING DBS ON WOUNDERS PHAROS

Discussion on BUYING DBS ON WOUNDERS PHAROS within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING DBS ON WOUNDERS PHAROS

looking for someone to buy cp/gold off of i only pay pay pal please send me a message if your interested
Old 07/26/2012, 08:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is this post still up? nI am selling dbs for 2.1 USD per dbs... I can cater your needs IF u buy unlimited DBS or you will get them by bulk.... whisper me if you are interested... Give me some info bout how much cm per db in that server and metscrolls in cp in that pharos server.... Whisper or pm me @ and pu DBZZZ in you RE: Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING DBS ON PHAROS
12/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i need dbs for 1.50 each on pharos please send me your offer and if you have any
B>DBs and/or Gear on Wounders/Pharos Server
10/26/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm interested in buying DBs, and/or good gear. When i say good gear, im looking for +5-+12's, 2 soc, im interested in most classes of gear, (Ninja, Trojan, Monk, maybe Tao if you give me a good offer) just post what u have and ill tell you if im interested. I'd most likely like most gear, so just message me. Send me a pm with your offer and your contact and ill get back to you. ~Kopper
Trading PWI stuff for Conquer stuff Wounders/Masulim
07/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I have about 2,000$ in PWI stuff that i would like to trade to get CO cps/DBs or items on Wounder/Masulim message me if u want to make a deal.
B> DBs on Wounders/Mausoleum
07/07/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
You can contact me at [email protected] to negotiate a price
S> Gear (No acc) on Pharos
05/31/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies
I have a large amount of gear for sale on Wonders - Pharos. I quit around 3 years ago now and after multiple times of attempting to come back - its changed far too much. PREFERRED METHOD EBAY - You must have paypal. My eBay feedback score is 100% and I have a proven track record of selling both conquer accounts (with gear) and Runescape gold (aka a number of virtual items).