Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Archer 120-130 *FAST*

Discussion on B> Archer 120-130 *FAST* within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> Archer 120-130 *FAST*

Server: Venus

I can give 2 Accounts 1 is archer 110+ and an RB Water>Fire 100+

The Archer what u buy naked pls

Post here or PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archer leveling (fast and cheap)
05/08/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 63 Replies
elloo everybody :rolleyes: ive noticed alot of requests for archer leveling tips lately and with most of the recent changes CO2 has gone through lately i figured i might slap one together.. if anyone has different views post and forgive if it seems a bit incomplete... (work in progress) i have recently started my first archer and despite the tips that everyone has offered ive found that most have been virtually useless in the long run so heres an abreviated run of archer 01 - 125. ...
FAST FAST FAST HELLLPPPPP(Captcha)
08/13/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Please help http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9972/pleaseeee eeeeeeeeeeee.png Thank:D
Guide on how to level an archer to 100 really fast
08/25/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Well ive made a few diff archers and ive learned somethings how to get fast, and ive tried posting another version of this article (without using a Archer Macro lvler) and ive lvled an archer to 100 a week and mabey a few days without a macro so ill post my guide ok well This first tip is for archers on brand new servers level yourself at red/white named monsters till lvl 23, then when u have scatter and iron arrows (100 per quiver) go to the bassys GC2 well on my server its not sure on...
Fast lvling for lvl 50 archer
07/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
I need help on the subject