Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade> CoFarmer

Discussion on Trade> CoFarmer within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade> CoFarmer

Don't know how to use it, have 28 days of Elite VIP on it. Offer anything "CO" related only please.

Thanks.
Old 07/23/2011, 18:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i pay u 1db
Old 07/24/2011, 00:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

2 dbs :L
Old 07/24/2011, 01:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+8 fan
Old 07/24/2011, 03:51   #5

BUMP

Looking for stuff on Hebby/KingJus/Nanya server

27 days left of subscription or willing to do a 6 month only subscription of Elite VIP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoFarmer
06/28/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Okay, so after listening to what you guys had to say, I went and bought CoFarmer. I'm finding it great, and would recommend it to anyone who wishes to bot. But since I'm pretty nooby with this whole botting thing, could I ask you guys for some help? 1. Where should I level with a ninja to 130? Bi I just get 3/shot by the birds, and even with pots my exp skill doesnt get past 60 at best. 2.Whats the best way to make money? It's hard levelling ninjas to 70 just for mining purposes.
cofarmer
12/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i have a vip subscription to co farmer i paid for 6 months and i dont want it any more i am not playing conquer anymore im only asking 15 usd even though i paid 50 im done with online games about to go to college i take paypal but pm me
SV Vs Cofarmer
06/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I have a serious question about something.. I used SV for years and never got jailed. And been using Cofarmer for a month and been jailed since conquer came out with this scannrer shit. I was wondering. Anyone here that uses SV have u been getting jailed like players using cofarmer??...Or is it just cofarmer users.
Cofarmer
06/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
would any of u guys want to make a team and crack cofarmer and make it work for free users :D
Cant log into CoFarmer
05/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well i just downloaded cofarmer and when i try to log in it says invalid username or password. I have not purchased it or anything. Any sugestions?