Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling 2 2nd RB chars plus extras!

Discussion on Selling 2 2nd RB chars plus extras! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 2nd RB chars plus extras!

Hello, i am selling TWO 2nd RB chars in the Server FairyTales > BlueBird.

The accounts included are:
130-130-126 Trojan-Trojan-Trojan
110-130-111(90pct) Water-Trojan-Archer
110-90 Water-Water
87 Fire
67 Warrior
70 Water
Various level 30 water taoists(made them to help with waterfarming)

The Trojan is one of the strongest in the server.
This server is somewhat new, so it has little lag, The training grounds are fairly empty and few very good players. this account comes with Super +5 SDG SDG blade, Super +4 SDG Black armor, Super +5 SDG SDG club, Super +4 SDG boots. WH Items: 25kk Cash, elite 2s club -1, RRG, heal BS. this char has an upgraded house. this char has most info.(enough to change email)

The Archer was made this way so that it could self-stig itself and have cyclone. this char has a house. this account comes with no equips. this account has no info.

The water-water has no equips. Can get a free uni soc robe at lvl 100. this char comes with no info.

The Fire has fixed fire and Nado. no equips. Full info.

The Warrior comes with some elites and a uni 2s wand. This account has full info.

The waters all have full info and come with no equips.

These accounts need to be sold as i do not want them sitting and rotting.i will do my best to get full info on the archer and the rest of the info on the trojan. both of those characters have been credited a TON of dragonballs.

You can reach my by the following ways:
AIM: cryw07f
MSN: (email if you'd like, i don't check often though)
also you can post on this thread, but Messaging me using AIM or MSN would be the fastest way.

**EDIT** I need USD only, Paypal Transactions preferred. Want to sell all as one, may sell separately.

« FULL SOC FIRE TAO FOR 300USD!!!!!!!! | T>co char for maple char lvl 100+ »