2nd RB WAR - Tornado Server 02/05/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies S> Arch-Tro-War 130-130-130 On Tornado Server
This Great Character comes with full info, It has a good record on the server,
and the server itself is pretty good, no massive idiots, and mostly english speaking people which is good :P
The gears are not so great, but this is what I have
HeadGear: Earrings (S) +5 Sdg
Necklace: Super +3
Armor: Elite +4 SDG
S> 130-130-130 Arch-Tro-War Tornado Server! 01/29/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies S> Arch-Tro-War 130-130-130 On Tornado Server
This Great Character comes with full info, It has a good record on the server,
and the server itself is pretty good, no massive idiots, and mostly english speaking people which is good :P
The gears are not so great, but this is what I have
HeadGear: Earrings (S) +5 Sdg :D
Necklace: Super +3
Armor: Elite +4 SDG :D
Tornado server 05/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies sell super 120 backsword 4 socket for 4 dbs
Sell>>>>>>> tornado account level 110 1 dbs
Selling war-war-tro with gears on Tornado server for DBS on Justice server 01/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I am selling a war-war-tro on tornado server for either dbs on Justice server or db codes. He comes fully equipped with miraculous gourd, super + 5 2 soc sdg sdg earrings level 112 dmg - 3, super + 4 1 soc sdg necky level 120, super +5 sdg ring level 121, super +5 dual sdg sdg blade and club level 120, super +4 1 soc sdg armor level 120, super + 4 1 soc sdg boots level 120. Add me on msn if you are interested. My msn is [email protected]. I also forgot he is 130-130-124 right now with...
S> 130 Archer CHEAP! Tornado Server 05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies Hey guys,
I was selling two accounts previously and I sold the trojan.
In Tornado Server I have the archer left and I'm just selling it cheap.
Its a male 110-130 Water-Archer fully geared and full info!
The gears are:
Sup+4 SDG Earings
Sup+4 SDG Necky
Sup+5 SDG Attack Ring
Sup+4 SDG Bow