Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some hack explanation in english please

Discussion on some hack explanation in english please within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question some hack explanation in english please

well helow guys i play combat arms europe and i just got pissedoff by hackers...so i decided to get a hack too...i got an injectorn and a dll...when i select the process for injector the game closes...can somebody explain me in ENGLISH how do i hack CA?
Old 01/03/2011, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 256
first star the injector
select Engine.exe as process.
load your dll.
and start combat arms.

don´t you think that hacks aren´t fun?
Old 01/03/2011, 01:47   #3

elite*gold: 430
yeye very guut einstellung,
he hacks so i hacks
he springs out of window, so i too

... very very guut

and ye, my english is beste xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some explanation here..
09/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hi all..my server got a few problem now.. and i dont know what is the problem.. Acc server run good..also msg server run good.. and NPC server run good...But after a few minute.Msg server stop working. i have looking at error log..this what i have found.. 14:52:30 ERROR: ¡ïASSERT(!"Error action type!")¡ï in e:\tq_digital\ħÓò\reliable\src\MsgServer\MapGroup Kernel\GameAction.cpp, 1300 14:52:30 ERROR: ¡ïCHECKF(pType)¡ï in...
WarRock hack functions explanation
07/30/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
HEYAAAAAAALL! :cool: please reply and stuff in : English only ! :( Warrock | Hackbeschreibung ( this is in dutch ) :pimp: + D3D HACKS
Explanation of the new Interface.
01/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
You can see everything in the picture ^^ http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/noy76xz/explanati on.jpg the little number is the z/10 part of the exp you got. the green bar is for xy/100 exp you achieved.
Need an explanation please^^
02/04/2009 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Hello people. Long time ago I wrote a little memory scanner. A program like the normal Cheat Engines but its just a console window^^ Well when I wrote it I tried it with Kal and got what I expected: I couldnt access Kals Memory area cause of HS/KOCP or whatever. Well today I tried it again (dont even know why I tried) and well... suddenly it works. I found the max HP adress, the speed adress. And I even can change it with my little noob CE^^ No-Mana G3 speed works perfectly. Well my question,...