Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gordon's GhostMode

Discussion on Gordon's GhostMode within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gordon's GhostMode

Hi there everyone

I have been using Gordon's hacks and I just can't seem to figure out how to use GhostMode. If anyone have been successful at using it, could you please tell me how?

Help will be very much appreciated

Also, does anyone have an invitation code for gordon's website? becuase i want to register but i need a referrer's inviation code so i can join =)
Old 06/30/2010, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 3
Hay, you have to make up the menu and then you can move with the arrow keys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2010, 19:24   #3

Waht? what do you mean? IM talking about how to get ghostmode working i dont understand how to get it working
Old 07/06/2010, 14:01   #4

hey do you have can you lend me a gordons invitation
Old 07/06/2010, 14:02   #5

Old 07/06/2010, 14:05   #6

no hackrequests in this forum *_*
#closerequest
Old 07/06/2010, 14:05   #7

elite*gold: 3
doublepost
#reported

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to fix Gordon's 1.2.6
12/13/2009 - Combat Arms - 152 Replies
Guys, I found a way to fix Gordons hack. All you do is download this HS folder, and replace it with the one in your combat arms folder. You should create a copy of the one already in there before you replace, just in case. This HS folder will act like a bypass, and now you can use GCA 1.2.6 freely! To get to ca folder go to computer>system name>nexon>HS Hope I help. Credits to Dzit and sijas of other site If you get an error message, try turning off ur antivirus VID TUT FOR NOOBS:...
Hot to fix Gordon's 1.2.6 ;))
11/18/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
look at this page >.< http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/combat-arms/37651 9-how-fix-gordons-1-2-6-a.html sry das ich noch bei combat arms thread aufgemacht hab >.<
Gordon's Hack
11/13/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
This is a Message from Gordon: ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Why no hacks? Actually I'm very lazy and I needed to relax. Maybe this weekend I will release GCA 1.2.6 - so please dont spam about it. ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- He will release his new hack this weekend All other Hacks are Viruses to steal your Accounts!
Gordon's V1.2.5 Troubles! :(
10/23/2009 - Combat Arms - 17 Replies
Hi guys. Well, first, so sorry if i'm doing re-post or something. I have some problem with Gordon v1.2.5 on WIN XP. When i open this program, and I click in "Start" it doesn't anything :S I try changing CA EU compatibility, in example.. with 95. ME and 98. 2000.... but it doesn't work anyway, and i do the same with Gordon.exe; but without a solutions >_< Can someone tell me with details how can i to run Gordon succesfully please? :? I run gordon (with any compability, its the same,...