Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLZ Release HS Bypass!!!

Discussion on PLZ Release HS Bypass!!! within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

View Poll Results: DO THEY WORK?!?!?!?!??
YES! They work perfect 1 25.00%
NO! They dont work 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PLZ Release HS Bypass!!!

I think its been long enough to keep the hackshield bypasses at bay. im sick of getting completely owned by these pathetic noobs simply using other peoples programs that they downloaded from codemayhem or wherever else by paying for them. im good normally but nowhere near good enough to go against a program. i write my own progs and use only my own. i'd be glad to share if i could ever get the chance of day to try and write one out. but i absolutely refuse to charge for such things. theres a reason why we come to such sites as this to get these things.. to be better than the people who pay the actual game for better gear, now we have to pay the programmers as well?? i personally think thats the stupidest thing ever thought of. true fame on the internet isnt bought or paid for.. such as "demonoid" one of the top uploaders known far and wide for his legit and FREE downloads.

and if u want to be paid for programming these chams, get a job for it.. theres thousands out there and they pay a hell of a lot better than a bunch of noobs givin out a few bucks here and there just to cheat on a game.
Old 07/24/2009, 23:13   #2

Let me explain a little bit why most of the good hacks dont get released:

You (leecher): "newhsbypassploxrz" >>> Coder (actual haxor): -releases- >>> You (noobleecharnownoobiehaxr) -logs into game- i r hax!! >> HS (<.<: -patches- >> Go back to the beginning.

So as you can see is a circle, and gets tiresome, why not charge for it and be done with the leeches and kinda prevent fast spreading, since it cost monies now to be leeachhaxorz... and people that paid wont go around the game yelling I r L337 H4X0r!!
Old 07/26/2009, 03:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentino View Post
Let me explain a little bit why most of the good hacks dont get released:

You (leecher): "newhsbypassploxrz" >>> Coder (actual haxor): -releases- >>> You (noobleecharnownoobiehaxr) -logs into game- i r hax!! >> HS (<.<: -patches- >> Go back to the beginning.

So as you can see is a circle, and gets tiresome, why not charge for it and be done with the leeches and kinda prevent fast spreading, since it cost monies now to be leeachhaxorz... and people that paid wont go around the game yelling I r L337 H4X0r!!
looky here junior.. ur online lingo sucks balls first off.. secondly you gotta be the biggest idiot to ever udder the word noob, unless u say it daily to the mirror.. and here's the thing about a HS bypass thats not patched and wont be patched.. I ALREADY UPLOADED IT TO EPVP FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE! and in order for a bypass or any other hacking tool to be patched somebody has to send it or download it, patch it, and send it to the mods of the actual game.. for instance the hack i posted here has been out for months and months working and public not able to be patched simply because its injected files meaning that it tells Engine.exe "you need these to run" so when you actually know a little bit about the shit you talk about.. come back.. otherwise stay the fuck off the internet you retarded little prick.

and the reason why i didnt get the bypass when i posted this is because i liked epvp best for all my other games i thought i'd keep to it for CA, but it turns out EPVP is last on the list of forum hack sites with public releases for combat arms, so i thought i'd help with something i got from another site since this site has helped me in the past
Old 07/26/2009, 11:34   #4

elite*gold: 475
Downloadlink :

Virusscan :

its a hackshieldbreaker ..
Old 07/27/2009, 04:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakShow View Post
looky here junior.. ur online lingo sucks balls first off.. secondly you gotta be the biggest idiot to ever udder the word noob, unless u say it daily to the mirror.. and here's the thing about a HS bypass thats not patched and wont be patched.. I ALREADY UPLOADED IT TO EPVP FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE! and in order for a bypass or any other hacking tool to be patched somebody has to send it or download it, patch it, and send it to the mods of the actual game.. for instance the hack i posted here has been out for months and months working and public not able to be patched simply because its injected files meaning that it tells Engine.exe "you need these to run" so when you actually know a little bit about the shit you talk about.. come back.. otherwise stay the fuck off the internet you retarded little prick.

and the reason why i didnt get the bypass when i posted this is because i liked epvp best for all my other games i thought i'd keep to it for CA, but it turns out EPVP is last on the list of forum hack sites with public releases for combat arms, so i thought i'd help with something i got from another site since this site has helped me in the past
You are just a leech like any other, and you pretend to know what you talk about when you actually have no fucking idea, injecting a dll is a very old technique, here have a 2002 tut
Code:
http://win32assembly.online.fr/tut24.html
And second your injection will be worth crap when a couple address are changed on the victim process, so yeah this can be patched easily noobie.

Thing is what you gonna do when that happens? come back asking for moar bypass plz!!?
Old 07/28/2009, 03:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentino View Post
You are just a leech like any other, and you pretend to know what you talk about when you actually have no fucking idea, injecting a dll is a very old technique, here have a 2002 tut
Code:
http://win32assembly.online.fr/tut24.html
And second your injection will be worth crap when a couple address are changed on the victim process, so yeah this can be patched easily noobie.

Thing is what you gonna do when that happens? come back asking for moar bypass plz!!?
lol if it was simply that easy then why has this bypass been out for 4 months?? you think that they have used the same addresses for 4 months solid?? and just so you know its not CA thats the victim process hackshield is.. who update and change shit every fuckin week retard.. and yea, injecting a dll is a very old technique but guess whats so weird about that.. IT WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE.. and the fucked up part is, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO USE HACKS ON CA.. these hacks or any other hacks require injection in order to run, whether it be a bypass, d3dx9, or one thats been renamed to something different.. VIP too nooby.. cant use them on my pc cuz you can only use on one pc but the VIP hacks require you to inject the bypass.dll as well.. even tho they do it for you...

EDIT: whats the point in putting up a tut for hooks? its for trapping events within processes.. this wont work for a bypass to hackshield because it TRAPS the event where it stands and hackshield would force close out of CA because it wont get a response from its server.. idiot
Old 07/28/2009, 04:09   #7

LMAO! sorry for the double post but this idiot got me thinkin that this was the thread to put the poll on.. if u can remove the poll off this thread im putting it on the correct one
Old 08/14/2009, 00:11   #8

Received Thanks: 9,134
closed
Closed Thread

Tags
arms, bypass, combat, hackshield