Need helper please good guys. 08/23/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies Hey,
Can someone do me a combat arms account please.
Someone in this forum is a good guy please.
Best wishes,
CyFLy,
GUYS!!! GOOD NEWS 08/18/2013 - Facebook - 12 Replies MY HACK IS WORKING BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT INDEX.PHP OR DEFAULT.PHP TO ADD BACKGROUND HELP :)
MY HACK IS WORKING FOR SOCIAL EMPIRES I DONT KNOW FOR SOCIAL WARS STILL ERROR 404
I WILL JUST POST THE HACK HERE
MAYBE TODAY OR TOMORROW
I NEED TO PUT BACKGROUND TO IT JUST HELP ME HOW TO PUT INDEX.PHP
Good fight guys XD 03/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies *Trade has ended, thank you to those who have participate.
I would like to announce the fantastic win we have made towards benefiting the blackmarket, and kudos to those who know what i am talking about.
So for this event i offer a little trade.
15mil on Siz server of Dekaron for anyone who comes to blades parca temple and shouts Ban hammer FTW.
The dil will be sent via mail system, and what am i asking in return to complete this trade? Oh just a simple return scroll, sent back through...