Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Sections By language

Discussion on [Request] Sections By language within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Sections By language

Im not racist and all but its annoying having to click on a thread/topic and i see all this **** i cant understand. It would be better to seperate everything by language. English, and whatever the hell that other language is, Germany? whatever. That would be real helpfull x.x
Old 03/18/2012, 17:31   #2

Received Thanks: 15,362
the most members here are german and thats the reason why we write the tutorials in german.
There are alot of english forums in the world wide web.
Old 03/18/2012, 17:38   #3

Oh alright i got you but ive always stuck with this site.. its the best i seen. And ive been around for years lol.
Old 03/18/2012, 17:47   #4

Received Thanks: 15,362
but we all wont change the main language because of some english members. Sorry, dont get it wrong, but not every member speak english. You see, mine isnt the best, too
Thanks
1 User