Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone so kind to post hack?

Discussion on Anyone so kind to post hack? within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Anyone so kind to post hack?

Hello

i need a Combat Arms hack.
this hack i used but didnt work:
Haxo.dll
skyline.dll
black chider.dll (or something like that)

is any so kind to post any hack?
Old 10/26/2011, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 60
Sorry but go to the Hack Section!

There you can find some Hacks

Tags
hack, question

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQ][FB] Tetris battle bot / Any kind of hack
10/16/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hey all, I've been looking for a working tetris hack/ bot for a loooong time and I just can't find any working hack. Does any1 know a hack that works? Or a bot.. Would appreciate a lot! Thx in advance :handsdown:
IS there this kind of hack like...
04/20/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Is somewhere That kind of hack called reset skill hack. That you can reset so much how much u want I rly need this , pls Put link to the Post :) . Thank you. Or just. help me!
my kind of aspd hack
10/28/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
~Deleted~ sorry... double post because of error connection yesterday look in other thread
Exist that kind of hack?
06/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Dies enyone know for any hack for auto lvl-ing so i can go sleep and my TOJAN will kill by him self? if there is and its woorking can anyone post here link tnx and sorry if i ask to much but i dont have time now to read guides how to make your own hacks etc...i need to study a lot so when i finnish then i will try to make my own hack.
a different kind of FB hack?
09/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
One day, I went to jail to go play fb with a couple of friends, and this person shows up. He/She is able to Fb 4 times in a row without stopping.. Any FBer would know you must wait at least .5 seconds for the effect to come out, and another .5 seconds after, that leaves a 1 second gap between the times you can FB/jump/or move. He on the other hand shot out 4 consecutive FBs before the effect of the first one even finished, AND was able to hop around during this period. It wasn't lag, because...