Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to Fix CA Start Problem

Discussion on [Guide] How to Fix CA Start Problem within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 133
[Guide] How to Fix CA Start Problem

Hallo Leute, da ich viele Beiträge gesehen hab bei denen sich die user beschweren dass Combat Arms beim Loading Screen immer abschmiert, hie rmal folgender Lösungsweg um wieder Spielen zu Können:

1. Öffnet den Ordner C:/Nexon/Combat Arms EU/HShield/update (alternativ euren CA installationsordner
2. Startet "autoup.exe" (bei Win 7 als Administrator ausführen)
3. Updated das Hackshield
4. (optional) Startet Euren PC neu
5. Voila

Dieses Guide hat mir und meinen freunden geholfen
falls das euer problem nicht lösen sollte könnt ihr im CA forum nachschauen da gibt es mehrere Lösungsvorschläge!

Credits gehen an xXRexus41Xx aus dem Combat Arms Forum.

greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Terraria]Start-Guide
12/21/2011 - Terraria - 10 Replies
Hey zusammen, ich habe mal einen Startguide für die neuen Spieler geschrieben. Terraria ist ein Computerspiel, indem man Blöcke abbauen und weiterverarbeiten muss. Anders als viele Sagen, ist Terraria nicht wie Minecraft. Terraria konzentriert sich besonders auf den Adventure Modus, indem man Monster jagen und Höhlen erforschen muss. Zudem ist das Spiel in 2D. Zu Anfang Beim starten einer Map werdet Ihr zufällig auf eine Position in der Map platztiert.
(GUIDE) how to make some cps with no cps to start!
04/08/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
hello today im gonna show you how to make some cps easily without any to start with first make a ninja and do the beginner quests up to level 60 so you can have some decent gears to hunt with. second download a bot or buy one reccomended bot for free: cooperative reccomended bot for money: co genius and no im not trying to advertise just stating the ones i like to use so anyways after that take your charecter to ape city map 2 where the mini maques are and start the bot as soon as you...
[Guide]One Click Start :D
10/17/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
Hello all, im going to show you how to start your server with one click. Im going to show this with Xampp, If can use Wampserver 2.0 go ahead, But it isnt working with my PC. This is a Guide for the people that don't know this. Things you need: Xampp Steps: XAMPP Run Xampp Setup
start problem by start (win7)
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
when i start sro than is the connection picture small and i cant see the connection window .... pls help ^^ sry for my bad english
[Guide] How to start up and login
05/16/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Also für die ganz schlauen ihr geht in das metin2 verzeichniss, sucht die datei metin2 und startet diese. dann kommt so ein fenster, in dem etwas geladen wird. danach sollte ein anderes fenster kommen. da klickt ihr auf den button oben rechts auf dem Spielen! steht. dann geht ein fenster auf. dort klickt ihr auf den server. zb mosha. dann auf den CH. zb CH4. dann gebt ihr bei ID euren Accnamen ein und bei pw euer passwort. dann kommen die charaktere. ihr könnt mit den pfeilen einen auswählen...