Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting, here is my account

Discussion on Quitting, here is my account within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 350
Quitting, here is my account

Im quiting, here is my 1LT5 anyone can have it to do whatever with. enjoy guys

USERNAME:
Password:

first come, first serve
Old 07/09/2011, 01:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 7,846
Im not sure if it's allowed to post Acc data here. Please wait until I've asked my colleague.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quitting Account....
05/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I have quit and am litterally giving away an amazing lvl 109 berserker on Aquarius with +8 +9 and +10 gears all +4 gems and above, zods and 35kk in bank along with other stuff like lava passes and loads of gear. Inbox me an offer price for this char, I will be getting rid of it today, I will require payment by paypal up front. Silly offers welcomed, as I said, its going today so if someone offers $30 then it goes for $30, highest bidder will win! I WILL require payment...
SELLING MY ACCOUNT QUITTING CO
09/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING MY ACCOUNT FOR 300$ PAY IT ON PAYPAL send it to [email protected] email me when you send the payment message me when you haven send your payment and will give my info as soon as i get the payment you send im also known as acidburn for f u c k i d k.com and acidburncx from cofarmer.com and acidburn from fuckidk.com so i have my reputation and i can be trusted on those things im not like those egys scamming people 2nd reborn tro-war-archer 131 from scorpio...
Quitting Aion Selling NA account
10/16/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi.... I just wasted my time playing and buying aion .im selling my account add me on msn if youre interested : [email protected]
My SRO keeps quitting!
11/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Everytime i start SRO it just quit's!! I start SRO and log in!! Set my AGbot and then it walks to bank or blacksmith and it just stops!! it quits and i'm at my background again!! First it gave me the ??? warning!! but i have every update for my graphic card and DirectX 9.0C installed! And now it's giving no Error at all!! Please help me!! Friendly Regards,