Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**PSY GUNS**

Discussion on **PSY GUNS** within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**PSY GUNS**

Searching for an account with these items
*MUST HAVE*
PSY's TPG-1 Pro
300k or more GP
*Doesn't need to have but it would be good to have*
First Aid kit
Medkit ( needle thingy )
Claymore / Remote grenade
Spec Ops Mei's Camo Cap
Psy Bomb ( single or pack )
G36 Autumn or Lionheart

Note : I don't care too much about rank or kd. I'm not a person who plays the game for stats. These are the items I would like to have , it doesn't need to have them all , as you can see. If you have an account with some of these items feel free to comment below and we can make a deal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 1st Lieutenant 6 with VIP's, BM guns and all silv guns QUICK SELL NEEDED
08/04/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Really need to sell this fast as I need the money. The pictures show the content. I forgot to screenshot that it also includes 16k Friend points. Crossfire NA Only. Looking for paypal transaction preferably. PM if interested and we'll sort out a price. :D Looking for £120 as the VIP's add up to that. Cheap considering all the other stuff you get out of it! You pay first as it's the account that's being sold... http://i.imgur.com/Jg4pi7R.png http://i.imgur.com/D0JhQOp.png...
[Selling] selling Na major account /2vips/all gold guns/100+guns
07/23/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, First of all i wanna start of saying my english is very bad. I'm selling my account because i dont play the game no more. i played it in 2009 - 2011 and then got back into it in the year 2013 but now its time to quit. I also found other games who intrest me much more. Info u'll need to know how this will be going (take it or leave it)
[Trading] 1st LT w/ AWM R.D./a lot of gp guns(blackmarket gp guns too)
06/19/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Acc: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details skype:silentofearthpt
Selling captain almost major 5 capsule guns / all regular guns and 1.3m EURO
07/30/2010 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 2 Replies
http://i27.tinypic.com/2cz92f5.jpg For more info contact me at [email protected] to discuss looking for 100 dollars CA or US I don't care It has every gun and 5 capsule guns enough euro to last you forever. Peace. Capsule guns are STG