Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with alot of 1STAR GOLDS PERMS/Full speed gear/150+perm

Discussion on Account with alot of 1STAR GOLDS PERMS/Full speed gear/150+perm within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CIC1 account with alot of 1STAR GOLDS PERMS/Full speed gear/150+perm

#Moved to another thread
#Closed
Old 09/26/2017, 17:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you provide screen shots of your inventory?
Old 09/27/2017, 22:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbea1 View Post
Can you provide screen shots of your inventory?
Add me on skype! ill pass you Screenshots and videos of the account!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hot CPT3||1Star Gold weapons perm||Speed perm||And a lot
07/09/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys i'm selling this account for 50euro (paysafecard only) so you can check the picture downbelow pictures: OP CPT - Album on Imgur Reply with your skype or PM me. You can go first or with a MM :) We can have deal about the price if you are a serious buyer :3
[Selling] Ca Account 700k gp perm 25% speed gear perm parafal perm dualies and more
04/18/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a ca account with 700k gp permanent recon vest elite 4th anni cap perm america mask and elite 4th anni backpack. also have perm prison guard cosmetic and para fal perm and perm knt Rank LTC1. alot of perm pistols and knives and perm baron.and a big inbox. OFFER me but im looking for atleast 100 with all that stuff
[Selling] (CANA) MAJ 5 - Perm Speed Gear, Perm Mercs, Perm Spec Weps, Perm Rares, Perm Weps!
11/18/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
• Primary Perms Include: -TPG-1 -K2 -ACR -SG550 Hot Shot -MSG-90 Hot Shot -M417 TAU -Max's Duals -M4 Super 90
[Selling] CANA Selling LTC 5, Perm SOPMOD, Perm USP Tactical SE, Full Speed Gear, Perm Nades
09/29/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a CANA combat arms account loaded with perms. It has a SOPMOD, USP tac se, Speed gear, and a lot more LTC 5 SOPMOD - Imgur Check it out if you're interested, message me on skype: noscopepro123
[Selling] CPT3 | 24 Perms | Speed gear perm + BP perm (4 Slots) | Super Magnum 400 D +
06/08/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys i quit to play CA soo i selling my acc payment:PayPal We gonna use MM or you first Price:offer me minimum its 80 Euro add me to skype i have more Pictures !! My skype:aviel99