Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OLDSCHOOL HIGH-END [DIAMOND NX GRADE] ACCOUNT!

Discussion on OLDSCHOOL HIGH-END [DIAMOND NX GRADE] ACCOUNT! within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OLDSCHOOL HIGH-END [DIAMOND NX GRADE] ACCOUNT!

Dear community,

I decided to sell my unused oldschool high-end account, since I haven't played this game for a veeery long time because of no time & the fun factor, except the last couple of weeks to get (fortunately for you) the Ghost Shark Helmet (which gives 8% speed) and the Ghost Shark Backpack (which makes 3 slots free without a speed lose).

As you already can see I spent a lot of money in this account (Diamond NX Grade). A few years ago, the account's value would be insane, but sadly combat arms changed a lot, what causes a loss of value.

Nethertheless there is still a huge amount of remarkable items like:
- Full Permanent Snake Set
- Lot of Permanent Festive or Event Weapons (e.g. All of Psy's Guns, Yuletide Anaconda, Kriss-mas SpecOps, Autumn LAW, Alien Gun, L96A1 Holiday Wolf, S58 Musket, All Guitar Guns, Toy Gun, Boneyard Shotgun, Halloween Sickle etc. etc. etc.)
- Permanent Cpt Souza, Codename Scorpion, Raven, Viper, Hawk, Banshee, Wraith
- Ofc Full Speed Equip (Even Perm 26% Speed)
- The Inbox. Srsly the inbox is insane and it would take too long to mention everything. Just a few examples: 52d SUPER ELITE MODERATOR, 51d M32, 48d Claymore, M32-Incendiary Bomb, 92d Airstrike Designator - Napalm, 90d Azazel, 117d Viper's P90TR...........
- 61 MEGAPHONES
- Perm Name Color Change
- Perm Elite Moderator

Convince yourself(SCREENS):

PRICE: Give me an offer within a private message here on epvp FAST SELL! TODAY ONLY 75€ ! (09.06.17)

Btw, don't even think of scamming me. I do have a lot of experience of trading aswell as to avoid scam. Thats why I ONLY sell via a middleman.

Cya ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Old 06/07/2017, 19:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, MP sended

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
Old 06/10/2017, 15:14   #3

SOLD.
Old 06/10/2017, 22:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sold for who?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Tags
account, combat arms, wts