Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What can I find/buy?

Discussion on What can I find/buy? within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What can I find/buy?

Hello guys, i was wondering whats the best possible account I can buy with maximum 30euros(maybe add +% for the middleman)? I want the account to have at least sg50+ar/smg and speed gear.Thnx
Old 05/28/2017, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 1 account for sale for 30 euro

Gear: spetznats militair helmet(gold grade)
Spider recon vest
The most american terrain backpack( 3slot -0 speed)
Morris the prison break pro 3d version (gold grade)
Reinforced cheamical mask( gold grade)
And some anniversary items.

Weapons:heartbeat sensor, m67 frag, black dragon ak-47, 8th us pistol, xk-8, zvi-falcon, and some standard weap like m16 n m9

Cosmetics perm: riflemans baxkpack camo, the peaxekeeper khaki, skull helmet.

Bunch of exp passes, the acc had a special character change( female)
Old 05/28/2017, 20:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM ME
Old 05/29/2017, 15:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30€ is okay, only, if you can buy my Account today, I need money asap, event time in another game!
Old 05/29/2017, 15:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM ME 4CHESTER!
Old 05/29/2017, 15:55   #6

Hello guys. The no1 feature that will make me buy an account is having SG50. As i see , your accounts dont have that gun so they are inappropriate for my likings. @,your account is wonderful and u sell it cheap but i really need a sg50. thnx anyway
Old 05/30/2017, 21:56   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chester View Post
Hello guys, i was wondering whats the best possible account I can buy with maximum 30euros(maybe add +% for the middleman)? I want the account to have at least sg50+ar/smg and speed gear.Thnx
Hey,

i can offer you this one but aperantly not for 30 bucks. Maby we can discuss the price if you want to.

Cheers
Old 05/30/2017, 22:30   #8

Sorry not interested in giving more than 30e for a game,let alone ,i even consider them a big amount for CA.