Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CAEU CPT2 AWESOME PERMS

Discussion on CAEU CPT2 AWESOME PERMS within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CAEU CPT2 AWESOME PERMS

Hello guys, I'm selling my CAEU account CPT2 because I'm very busy with work, so I don't really get the time to play CA alot anymore.

Primary (permanent)
M4A1 Concentric World
SCAR-L After The Nuclear War
P90TR Red
(ACE) L96A1 Arctic Wolf
L85A1 MOD CAMO
(ACE) MP5 MOD

Secondary (permanent)

Melee (permanent)

Support (permanent)

Gear (permanent)
Scorpion Skull Mask

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CAEU CPT2 AWESOME PERMS
03/30/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling my CAEU account CPT2 because I'm very busy with work, so I don't really get the time to play CA alot anymore. Primary (permanent) ___________ Autumn Law Phoenix G63e Valkyrie TRG-21 M4A1 Concentric World SCAR-L After The Nuclear War P90TR Red
[Selling] [CAEU] CPT2 - 7 PERMS - LEGIT
10/27/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling this CPT2 Account. I have full informations (e-mail etc..) Some infos: RANK: CPT2 (1%) GP: 51,000 NX GRADE: Silver K/D: 1.21
[Selling] CPT5 20 perms platinum|CPT2 13 Perms Gold! | All Datas|Cheap prices.
09/16/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
My Skype: Sabio.Pinto For English: Selling My Accounts, Both of them has all the infos/data to change passwords, even Email Password. Grate perms that all love. and many more, for cheap prices. We Can use Middleman. Accecpting Payment by PSC,Paypal,Nexon Cash, good steams, and more.Pictures+Skype will be mentiond down. German: Selling My Accounts hat Beide alle Info/s / Daten Passwort ändern, auch E-Mail Passwort. Gut Permanents, und vieles mehr, zu günstigen Preisen. Wir können...
Selling Acc CSM3 77% 1.47kd & CPT2 30% 1.13kd CAEU
01/16/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i wanna sell one of my acc...here the screen...http://www.subirimagen.org/host1/ima...at _Arms_12.jpg..price:10 Euros..I give you the ID and PwD, only when you send the money...only for AlertPay... if you wanna buy me..reply this post... next time, sell CTPII with 6 perm(Artic wolf,famasg2,p90tr,m416cqb,g36le,ump) and gear(recon,skull,cyclo) for 60 days..price:100euros, same method of payment, screen only for MP, and i give you id,pasd,name,date and email with pasword, when you send the...