Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling cpt 2++ with 7++ perms (info inside)

Discussion on Selling cpt 2++ with 7++ perms (info inside) within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling cpt 2++ with 7++ perms (info inside)

Perms:ak74m,artic wolf,g36 valkurie,aug a1 black,mp5 mod,ump(gp) and m4a1 desert warrior...
Gp:20k+++gp
Other stuff:more then one month colour name and like 1 week custom reticle 4 and many other stuff like backaps,hats,helmets bought-won...
Official middleman only
Payment:I need only nx(35k nx but negotiable price) or we can do an account exchange(the other acc must be cpt 4++)...Because i am not sure whether the ss can be seen or not add me at skype(thefucker1996)to show you the screenshots

Tags
combat-arms_79.jpg‎

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling EU LVL 30 acc info inside
10/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
CHAMPIONS; AKALI ALISTER Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Cassiopeia
Selling CA NA 2LT 2 - 385K GP - 2 Perms - 4 Forged Weapons - CBL Clean - ALL INFO
07/15/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
What Im Selling: A 2LT CA NA Account With 385,022 GP Along With 2 Permanent Weapons Which Are The: T-2 And The L96A1 Artic Wolf With 2 Forged Weapons. Payment Options: Paypal - Gift RSGP What You Receive: All Details
Selling [EOS] Great Account Info Inside
06/17/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers I'm Selling a very good account So give me good offers ^^ Cash/Unverified Chars Only.. Server: EOS Build: Pure INT Wizzard/Cleric Skill Points: 1,3M SP Set: Have a Very good FB Set +5/+4 With staff 94+3 Accs +4 FB.. Silk items: 27 Silk left.. Female Assassin Dress full custom+ Yellow PIG + Bear Level 72
Selling CF Account Info Inside
11/16/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Link : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details PSC-Walliecard-Ultimategame card Trade with mm or u go first Pm Me
Selling 96 Wizzard/Bard Info Inside
05/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Mars Level:96 Kinda new to level sp: 20k Skills:FF to 96 Wizz/Bard Set: +1/+2/+3