Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling two (2) accounts _ Major3 and Colonel (high ranks)

Discussion on Selling two (2) accounts _ Major3 and Colonel (high ranks) within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling two (2) accounts _ Major3 and Colonel (high ranks)

Hello,

A friend gave me this site because he sold his accounts here so that's why it explains why I am new here (and why I don't speak German)

Both accounts have an unique nickname, alot of replica's have been made from it.

I have A Colonel high rank

minor details:
- few permanents (NX+GP)
- Elite Permanent
- +-7 Black keys
- a few 100% Passes
- Never been reported for hacking/harassing/any other problem

1 Small problem with this account, the e-mail is banned by hotmail so no way there will be any password recovery. You will receive full account information (name, surname, date of birth and e-mail)

The Major 3

Minor details
- +- 7 Permanents (NX+GP) ( a few of them are Rare because they are bought in the sale 2 years ago)
- Elite Permanent
- +- 7 black keys
- +- 100 100% EXP and GP Passes
- Some random inbox stuff
- This account has been chatbanned a few times more then 1 year ago.

This account is registered on my personal e-mailaccount. You will be granted the full information of the account and if you find a way to change the e-mail I will not have any problem with that (maybe there is some law that allows personal information on the internet to be changed idk )
If any passwordproblem will occure you can contact me ( we will make rules about a "what if" and you will be able to add me on facebook/msn/skype/...)

For the people who are not trusted by this because I am a new member. I would like to inform you that I am 18+ y old. I have no intention in scamming somebody because I do not like to go to jail for internetfraud (+ I am not a Nigerian King who has won the lottery etc. etc.) since we live in Europe and you will have my full account information that will give you access to my real name.

Interested? Contact me and/or leave your bid on the forum. No stupid retarded bids please.

Paymentmethods: Paysafecard
Old 11/21/2011, 20:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me skype shuki.ca
Old 11/21/2011, 20:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuki.Ca View Post
add me skype shuki.ca
done
Old 11/21/2011, 21:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype : IceOfChaos im interessed on your COL acc !
Old 11/21/2011, 22:06   #5

If I'm getting this straight; iSkalT (skype username: IceOfChaos) is using a Middleman with the skypename ".Cdog/MM service" ( skype username: calos19970)

To bad that the username .Cdog on this website has a "skype" button with his real username. (carloss19970 -> "R"!)

Good tip in the future for other sellers, always ask the "Middleman" to post in your topic. It's one of the few verifications in the progress.
Old 11/22/2011, 05:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me shuki.ca
Old 11/22/2011, 12:02   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintyp View Post
Hello,

A friend gave me this site because he sold his accounts here so that's why it explains why I am new here (and why I don't speak German)

Both accounts have an unique nickname, alot of replica's have been made from it.

I have A Colonel high rank

minor details:
- few permanents (NX+GP)
- Elite Permanent
- +-7 Black keys
- a few 100% Passes
- Never been reported for hacking/harassing/any other problem

1 Small problem with this account, the e-mail is banned by hotmail so no way there will be any password recovery. You will receive full account information (name, surname, date of birth and e-mail)

The Major 3

Minor details
- +- 7 Permanents (NX+GP) ( a few of them are Rare because they are bought in the sale 2 years ago)
- Elite Permanent
- +- 7 black keys
- +- 100 100% EXP and GP Passes
- Some random inbox stuff
- This account has been chatbanned a few times more then 1 year ago.

This account is registered on my personal e-mailaccount. You will be granted the full information of the account and if you find a way to change the e-mail I will not have any problem with that (maybe there is some law that allows personal information on the internet to be changed idk )
If any passwordproblem will occure you can contact me ( we will make rules about a "what if" and you will be able to add me on facebook/msn/skype/...)

For the people who are not trusted by this because I am a new member. I would like to inform you that I am 18+ y old. I have no intention in scamming somebody because I do not like to go to jail for internetfraud (+ I am not a Nigerian King who has won the lottery etc. etc.) since we live in Europe and you will have my full account information that will give you access to my real name.

Interested? Contact me and/or leave your bid on the forum. No stupid retarded bids please.

Paymentmethods: Paysafecard
dont add shuki.ca.He doesnt want to use middleman.Can u give me one of ur accs for a cpt 2++ with 5++ perms 40k++ gp and 1,85++ kdr?
Old 11/22/2011, 18:26   #8

I don't want to trade since I don't play this game anymore. I'm sorry.

Old 11/23/2011, 18:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuki.Ca View Post
add me shuki.ca
******* scammer.

He stole information from my deskboard using Teamviewer :s

So for now I only have the Colonel for sale since the Major had a wordpad detail...

PS: I hope you opened the .rar file you ******* idiot. It contains a .bat file for idiot scammers like you.
Old 11/23/2011, 19:12   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lollllll cry . i know what is it .bat . dont worry
u are try to scamm me
so i scamm u.
Old 11/23/2011, 20:22   #11

Why would I scam somebody? I am not the one downloading personal information from somebody's computer.
Old 11/24/2011, 16:00   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can you give this two accs for one of the acc
Old 11/24/2011, 21:13   #13

Both accounts got hacked on some way. -_- so no more sale

****, 4 years of hard work, vanished. In some kids hands who apparently know how to change the password.
Old 11/24/2011, 21:48   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
It was Shuki.ca right ?
Old 11/24/2011, 21:59   #15

Yep, he was one of the two. I managed to get that account back (In some way he changed the birthday)

He managed to change password without knowing details.
Closed Thread