Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Exchanging cae account!!!!!!!(must see)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Exchanging cae account!!!!!!!(must see)

Hey guys.I am curious to see what i can get from exchanging my account with another oneIts a cpt++ with 5 perms(1 rare) and 35K+++gp,1,75+++ kdr...I am willing to change it with an other of bigger rank(cpt3++).........P.S:i dont tell you the exact details of my account(rank,gp,kdr)for safety reasons.....Post ur offer below pls...

German(google translation)
Hey guys.I bin neugierig zu sehen, was ich kann den Austausch von meinem Konto mit einem anderen zu bekommen Es ist ein cpt + + mit 5 Dauerwellen (1 selten) und 35K + + + gp, 1,75 + + + kdr ... Ich bin bereit, es mit einem anderen größeren Rang (CPT3 ++)......... PS ändern: i dont tell Sie die wirklichen Details von meinem Konto (Rang, gp, KDR) aus Gründen der Sicherheit ..... Beitrag ur bieten unter pls ...

Old   #2

bump guys come on pls...

Old   #3

bump...