Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CodedSkills Auto Spammer!

Discussion on CodedSkills Auto Spammer! within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CodedSkills Auto Spammer!

This is an awesome spammer made by the codedskills team!

It puts random numbers before each line of spam!
Example:

[20] Nexon fails
[27] Nexon fails
[54] Nexon fails

This method is to prevent getting spam blocked!

Set max interval to 3200 or you will get spam blocked!

So Normal means slow, Caution means its beginning to get faster and Danger means its super fast!
Hense the word danger, its not dangerous at all xD

But 1000 means every 1 second, so u can do the math and figure out what intervals what xD

Credits: Kush

Windows 7 x64 bit: Working
Windows 7 x32 bit: Working

Windows Vista x64 bit: Not tested
Windows Vista x32 bit: Not tested

Windows XP x64 bit: Not tested
Windows XP x32 bit: Working
Old 01/07/2011, 15:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
auf keinen fall downloaden pc hängt sich auch das is ein facke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Spammer
05/04/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 18 Replies
Hey all, I've recently made a auto spammer for Conquer due to people asking for one. This program is basically helpful for marketing so you don't need to keep typing a hawk when not vending. DM confirmed that compilation is AutoIt V3 Hope you all like it :D Splash screen will tell you what to do and all the hot keys.
[Help]Auto Key Spammer
08/15/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hi.. I trying to create a auto spammer by using C++... I succesfully created to spam in the active window mode... using (keybd_event) but... Cant work if window is minimized... Have any idea or way how to create a auto key spammer in a minimize window?.. Thx for helping me :handsdown: :handsdown:
I need auto spammer please
05/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Does anyone can give me Auto-spammer? if it's not allowed to ask for that then close ;] ty
Can Anyone Gv me Auto Spammer?
07/31/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
i wanna let my small character to hv the auto spammer for perfect world english, coz wanna shout things automaticly....anyone hv?:confused:
Help On Auto-Met-Spammer
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=127& amp;t=31830&s= (Main Topic) Hi, of course you all know my name is Jon now i am new here and need help on the Auto-Met-Spammer now here is the instructions I got on it. install macroexpress ;Done crack it (optional) ;Got Code But Do Not Know Where To Put It run metspammerscript with macroexpress ;Done Finito set a abort-key for macros from macroexpress in prefences ;...What Abort Key HUH? look at screenshot how to do it ! Don't Need Too put...