1) I can't download your Pub. loader with correct ID and PW.
2) Where is your VIP download and what is the cost? Does VIP works now on CA unified?
As long as you didn't used the Log In Details from EPvP it should and will work.
7EUR and there's no need to for another Download. You can access the ViP through the same loader you downloaded. And yes, it does works on CA. Its currently just need an update.
As long as you didn't used the Log In Details from EPvP it should and will work.
Sorry, I am confused now - what login details I should use then? I've got only one to login to EPvP...I don't have any separate login details for your "Tech Guid" page.
so before the download it opens up another website and ask for my username and password so i type in my forum username and password and it doesnt work please help
Sorry, I am confused now - what login details I should use then? I've got only one to login to EPvP...I don't have any separate login details for your "Tech Guid" page.
Please clarify and help.
How about reading our Topic? Btw its "GuidTech" not Tech Guid lol...
Multi Client [5027+] ~Chat Filter removed~ - ~Popup removed~ 07/04/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies Extract CO-XXXX.rar into Conquer 2.0 Folder.
Put the CO-XXXX.exe into your Conquer Folder and open it.
Install all into normal Conquer Folder.
You get:
-Multi Client
-No Popups on close
-No * if u say an Badword :)