1st: We got a Big news line were we said that there're sort of bugs in the hack, which are NOT resolved.
Learn 2 Read.
2nd: We didn't stole your money, you bought ViP-FORUM ACCESS which you got. Where's the problem?
3rd: My gf isn't blind, but beautiful, kind, funny, big ****... want some proof?
Oh better not, you would jerk off to her
4th: Since you started to insult ME, and with "ME" I mean my actual real life person, not my Internet-pseudonym, you're pretty retarded. You don't know who I'm, what I'm doing, HOW I actually behave in my real life. You got no clue. ABSOLUTLY no clue.
Insult Max151515I AS MUCH as you wish, no problem... but not someone you DONT KNOW.
Fking *****. Since you insulted my real life person, you acted as you would in real life. That's why I can tell you: You got a pathetic life.
Do you actualliy realize that you do the same fckin things that you offend me I would do? You are soo fckin stupid - that is hilarious
Multi Client [5027+] ~Chat Filter removed~ - ~Popup removed~ 07/04/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies Extract CO-XXXX.rar into Conquer 2.0 Folder.
Put the CO-XXXX.exe into your Conquer Folder and open it.
Install all into normal Conquer Folder.
You get:
-Multi Client
-No Popups on close
-No * if u say an Badword :)