Well guys its working nicely for me But dont forget to put ur chams color on the two line before putin Chams(On).U hav 6 choice of color on two line put two different it help. than activate chams and other hacks ...its easy. and not patched.
(but i didnt fifured out how to use virtual jump)iv jumped(dont know how) but didnt know how to get back down...
It works for about 5 mins then crashes... I'm going to test some things, but if you have any reccomindations please let me know. I'm not sure if I have .net framework 3.5 SP 1, so I'm downloading that. If it works I'll edit this post.
PS- I know this hack works seeing as at least 5 of my friends use it..
huhu
ik finds yah schön dases leichter gemacht wird aba
is i-wie en bissl übel ik brauch keine hacks ich kann ohne playn
nua wenn welche hackn solltenses wenigstens en bissl
unauffälliger machn.. -.-
What does this mean?
"Unable to reset renderer, In order to play combat arms you need at least DirectX 9.0c, with a video card that supports TnL. (Error: 484)
Idk i get the same message cause i run vista and i run it as admin hmmm imma try downloadin the direct x 9.0c full pack and see if that helps
Pub hack 09.12.2009 12/11/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7569/fpsj.png
Virustotal. MD5: 1cad240d4bd781859abcbd30e4044df1 VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ W32/SuspPack.BB.gen!Eldorado Packer.Win32.Agent.av
http://www.fileuploadx.de/632549
funtz net bei jedem!
So wie man den hack öffnet:
* das download downloaden.
* entpacken oder auch nicht
Hack (17.05.2009) 05/21/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies UNDETECTED
Features (Basic):
- No Fall Damage
- Superjump (ctrl)
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- Stamina
New Hack 18/3/2009 03/25/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 36 Replies The List
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ywad7m.jpg
Esp Names
http://i41.tinypic.com/15yf09e.jpg
Dig
http://i40.tinypic.com/23vni1y.jpg
Gravity
http://i40.tinypic.com/ay80vo.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/34t9uua.jpg