Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoiding to get Banned ;)

Discussion on Avoiding to get Banned ;) within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Avoiding to get Banned ;)

Hello !

Some advises For u to avoid getting BAN !

Most of people Been asking Them Selves ,, What's the New Option of Starting Recording Thing in the Menu ....They actually Use it to Upload Screen Shoots From you Pc

How to avoid it ,,, : Simply Go to you Combat arms installation Folder .. and Then Search For uploader.exe ....Delete it ! This Tool they use it to Upload Screen Shots and Then They GOTCHA

Uploaded with

2nd Way to avoid it ,,, if u are Using Internet Explorer ,, or MozilaFireFox Browsers .. They Track ur Browser Cookies and Recognize it's history .. all What u Gotta Do is to Clear ur Browsers Cache all The Time ,, or Go Watch Some P**n xD And They Will act Like OMG That Guy Don't Give a Shit Toward CA he Dont Check For HACKS ON WEBSITE and They keep Going Thier Life Normally and u don't get banned

after We Got Rid of NEXON ...Let's head to Other Players

Now if u actually using hacks ,,, and u Don't wanna get accused by other players for playing With hacks ..Simple Ways to avoid it : '

Note: I’m discussing the unobvious and hidable hacks such as Chams/Wallhacks, etc. IF YOUR OPKING AND AUTO-NOCLIP-ACROSS-THE-MAP-BACKFLIP-NOSCOPE-HEADSHOTING PEOPLE I CAN’T HELP YOU HIDE THAT AND GOOD LUCK WITH IT

Simple Steps for Chams/Wallhacks

1. OPTIONAL: Delete CAV and EndingBanner files in the Combat Arms folder (These files monitor and report hacking) Make sure to have a backup incase NEXON starts scanning for those (when hell freezes over XD)

2. Be nice to people. They are less likely to report you then.

3. If someone accuses you of using Chams/Wallhacks, tell them you have surrounded sound headphones. Usually does the trick for me.

4. Don’t pre-fire or kill people when they’re in a completely un-obvious place (ESCPECIALLY WITH FRAGS) If the person keeps camping in the same spot, then it’s okay. Just tell them they’re being predictable so that’s why you threw a random nade into their hiding spot.

5. Whenever you get an outrageous no-way hax kill, make sure to add “That was so lucky lol” (or something to that effect) People will be flattered and will usually respond “yeah lol” instead of “FUCKING HACKER”

6. Don’t be a dumbshit and fire into walls all the time because you haven’t learned the maps before using wallhacks. Either get good wallhacks so you don’t need to know SHIT about the map, or learns the map. If you can’t figure out why your guy isn’t walking forward anymore and/or you’re trying to shoot at all the guys even though theres A FUCKING BUILDING in front of you , you deserve to get banned. If you want to fire through walls use noclip or other hacks for that, but then you’ll definitely get noticed/banned

7. Let the enemy whiners kill you once in a while. Once you see his/her name, wait for him/her to come, then fire at the ground like a noob. Once he /she kills you, the whiner will be so proud of his/herself that the faggot will stop bitching.

8. Use good guns to draw attention away from your hacks. If you keep winning fights with M16 and Chams, they’ll get suspicious. Use a cheap weapon like G36E so they will blame it on the “noob gun” instead of your epic hax.

9. With wallhacks remember that certain textures you can fire through. Only use this advantage if THEY HAVE SEEN YOU AND YOU HAVE SEEN THEM. Then you can say “I got lucky with the random spray”. If you’re headshotting people through boxes you’re going to get banned.

10. "DONT OPK A GM...! NEVER OPK A GM...!" EVER.
Enough said. (Rule #10 courtesy of pimpinallovertheworld666)
Though rule #10 is not about Chams or wallhacks, it related to it. When a GM is in the room, make sure to be extra EXTRA careful with pre-firing and crazy "i found ur impossible-to-find-camping-spot" moments if you HAVE to play with the GM. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY WITH GM LEAVE.

Don’t flame plz

Uploaded with

Push Thanks if i Only Deserves it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/01/2011, 15:54   #2

Wow ,,, 76 View ,, and No 1 REPLY AT LEAST
Old 12/02/2011, 08:21   #3

Yes, that`s exactly the Way i`m gonna play with Hacks. Don`t be too good, let them shoot you after a while and be friendly if they say that you are a Hacker. A couple of weeks ago they have banned an Account for hacking but i didn`t hack, now ,since last Monday i hack and nobody cares. Why ? because i hack in a carefull way, slowly but surely my KD goes up and everything is fine :-)
Thanks given for your Posting :-)
Old 12/02/2011, 12:34   #4

good advises lol

but better dont play with hack

IF u are good play if u dont

watch S*x
Old 12/04/2011, 10:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshiscastle View Post
Yes, that`s exactly the Way i`m gonna play with Hacks. Don`t be too good, let them shoot you after a while and be friendly if they say that you are a Hacker. A couple of weeks ago they have banned an Account for hacking but i didn`t hack, now ,since last Monday i hack and nobody cares. Why ? because i hack in a carefull way, slowly but surely my KD goes up and everything is fine :-)
Thanks given for your Posting :-)

Right
But Combat arms is getting Sick ,,, even if u are Pro ... They Call u a hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada00764 View Post
good advises lol

but better dont play with hack

IF u are good play if u dont

watch S*x
Yeah Just Keep watching S*x

bel-zabt keda hehehehehe xD