Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding > Coding Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Shattered Galaxy XP Hacking

Discussion on Shattered Galaxy XP Hacking within the Coding Tutorials forum part of the General Coding category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shattered Galaxy XP Hacking

Hi Friends,
This piece of shit game is still being xphacked and has been since 2001. All of the high level characters are mostlikely xp hacked as its incredibly easy to do and still has not been fixed. I have ticketed nexon more than once on this issue and they refuse to fix it, so again, I present the XP hack to you.

There are more than five ways to do this, but heres the easiest one.

First, You will need ONE sub and a decent amount of sub xp so you don 't pull up weird values. You will also need CheatEngine ()

Once you have your sub XP in your assign sub XP screen, you will need to search the value in CheatEngine.

If you pull up like 20-30 values, add all of them to your CheatEngine address list and change the value to 7350000. This should be done while the assign XP window is open. Afterward, exit the Assign XP window and re-open it. Search for your SUB xp value again and the correct values will be set to the original sub xp and will narrow down your invalid results.

Now, once you find the correct value, set a Hotkey (F2) and the hotkey should set the value to 7350000.

Second, you need to do a text string search for your subordinates name, so if your sub would be SonyStyle then you'd search SonyStyle.. you should only find about 5-10 values and freeze them all to KruSucks(this is important, or you'll have to keep getting sub xp each time)

So, now when you open your assign sub xp screen, you will see your subordinate KruSucks with your original sub xp value. Assign the SUB xp to one of your units, press F2 and you will see the XP value go up to 7350000.

Press OK and VIOLA lvl 60 unit.

Rinse, Repeat. Open SUB xp screen and you will still see KRUSUCKS sub with its original XP value, assign the XP and press F2, then press OK.. VIOLA.. lvl 60 unit.

FUCK KRU!

If you have any other interesting hacks you'd care to share with me, or hack ideas (please, know wtf you're talking about) you can add me to msn or email

PEACE BITCHES

I stil know 5-6 high lvl chars(60+) who have xphacked their way up there, and are untouched by KRUSUCKS

PS: If you want to use this on Relic, the XP value is 500000 for lvl 25 units.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2009, 15:20   #2

Question FAQ of Shattered Galaxy Xp Hacks

Hey I got a question ,

"Second, you need to do a text string search for your subordinates name, so if your sub would be SonyStyle then you'd search SonyStyle.. you should only find about 5-10 values and freeze them all to KruSucks(this is important, or you'll have to keep getting sub xp each time)"

what do you mean by that. Can you explain a bit clearer , because i doing it the same way as you did but it doesn't work . If can also teach me the proper way of using cheat engine text string .... thx

Old 01/18/2010, 06:15   #3

for the newbs here can you please tell use in more simple terms what sup exp and what data value type we should be searching for?
Old 02/10/2010, 01:17   #4

dont listen to this noob inless you want to be banned. you can only use this hack as a payer, and 90% of the time you get banned. how ever if you want to exp hack successfully. download wpe pro. its a hex editor. look up a post in sg bbs, search for shankou in the post you find will be a number used int he hex editor. use this to bring mp characters down. bring a lvl 50 character down with all max units. then bring it back to mp. re-mk your units and you will get the exp from 22-60. enjoy your hack. p.s. you can also use cheat engine to switch factions just change the 150 to 0 and you can move from factions as a non payer with no penalty

Old 02/13/2010, 16:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurridon View Post
Hey I got a question ,

"Second, you need to do a text string search for your subordinates name, so if your sub would be SonyStyle then you'd search SonyStyle.. you should only find about 5-10 values and freeze them all to KruSucks(this is important, or you'll have to keep getting sub xp each time)"

what do you mean by that. Can you explain a bit clearer , because i doing it the same way as you did but it doesn't work . If can also teach me the proper way of using cheat engine text string .... thx
-I think to use cheat engine text string, you have to first log into Shattered Galaxy, go to your subordinate XP screen and then open Cheat Engine. You have to then press the open process button and choose SG. Now press "First Scan" to clear everything in Cheat Engine, then right next to "Value type," select "text," this should be 4 slots underneath "4 Bytes." To do the text string search for your subordinate, just input his/her name underneath "Text:," in the empty space provided below it (this is case sensitive, so make sure to type your subordinate's name exactly as you see it in Shattered Galaxy.
Old 02/27/2010, 06:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmage106 View Post
dont listen to this noob inless you want to be banned. you can only use this hack as a payer, and 90% of the time you get banned. how ever if you want to exp hack successfully. download wpe pro. its a hex editor. look up a post in sg bbs, search for shankou in the post you find will be a number used int he hex editor. use this to bring mp characters down. bring a lvl 50 character down with all max units. then bring it back to mp. re-mk your units and you will get the exp from 22-60. enjoy your hack. p.s. you can also use cheat engine to switch factions just change the 150 to 0 and you can move from factions as a non payer with no penalty
thats not very much help either
Old 05/17/2010, 01:23   #7

Hey guys, this thread is kind of old, but I can help out if anyone still wants help o_o.

"you can only use this hack as a payer, and 90% of the time you get banned."
- Wrong. I'm a non-payer and can use it fine.
- You cannot get banned UNLESS you're a payer, it's one of Kru's faults on SG.

I remember simply entering the EXP values into 4 byte.

""Second, you need to do a text string search for your subordinates name, so if your sub would be SonyStyle then you'd search SonyStyle.. you should only find about 5-10 values and freeze them all to KruSucks(this is important, or you'll have to keep getting sub xp each time)"

what do you mean by that. Can you explain a bit clearer , because i doing it the same way as you did but it doesn't work . If can also teach me the proper way of using cheat engine text string .... thx"

Change "4 byte" -> Text.
Type the name of your subordinate
Search for it, and grab the addresses.
Then, simply change the name to something else, and freeze. (Tick the box on the left)
Old 05/17/2010, 04:54   #8

I just have to signed up an acct to comment on this...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but KRU recently made it such that assign xp from subordinate is only applicable for elite players (aka payers).
Non payers cannot even assign xp from subordinate normally. (after you click on confirm, non payers will get a pop up stating that the feature is only available to elite players, and nth happen)
I supposed this implementation is to curb the recent influx of high lv chars with 0 battle records (hack Free char)

The above stated method is very possible if you are a payer, but taking into acct that kru will most likely monitor the paid accounts, the chance of getting you getting busted is considerably high.

However, if there's a way to bypass the check for the elite players status or another method to xp hack for units lv, and you feel like sharing, please kindly do.

With that said, i hope it clarifies on this xp hack problem.
Old 06/03/2010, 21:38   #9

tried this, works but to a certain extend.
could only manage to bring my units (from level 0) up to level 28 with value of ~700000. tried to use the value of 7350000, or to be exact, anything bigger than 700000. it'll just say "The unit's level is too high for you to distribute xp to it".
Any idea if this still works? (getting to level 60), or if i'm missing a step somewhere?

thanks
Old 04/15/2012, 11:38   #10

Anyone know MRMAGE106's MSN/EMAIL? I'd like to get in touch with him!
Old 12/01/2012, 08:22   #11

guys can you maje video please cuz i dont know what is sum and these other words please help!!
Old 09/21/2017, 21:13   #12

Video tutorial I just made.. any questions just PM or ask me on youtube .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2017, 21:36   #13

Anyone happen to remember how to create a long name for units when upgrading?
Old 05/26/2020, 07:15   #14

elite*gold: 26
im guessing this still works?

« [VB.NET] HttpWebRequest - Tutorial | - »