Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Coding Releases
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Upcoming Release] Neobutt_bot // The Neobux bot written in python

Discussion on [Upcoming Release] Neobutt_bot // The Neobux bot written in python within the Coding Releases forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Upcoming Release] Neobutt_bot // The Neobux bot written in python

Hey Guys,

after years of not contributing to this forum, i am close to the release of my first bot project for the site:

The whole project is written in python and will be delivered as an .exe file.
The first release will be for Windows Systems. Release is in the next few days.
At this point there is no fancy interface. But it will be added later on.

The only requirement at this point of development is to register under my username. Otherwise the script will return an error. Maybe i add a payment system later. ( The username is NOT my elitepvpers username. I will add it with the upcoming release)

So guys, let me know what you think of this. If this gets too much bad reviews, i will abandon this project here and publish it somewhere else. Same occurs if there is no resonance.

But im open for questions and will try to answer them all!

Cheers!
Old 09/23/2014, 20:18   #2

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
Please post your release here when you've finished it:

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, free, money, neobux