Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Coding Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Encryption Tool

Discussion on [Release] Encryption Tool within the Coding Releases forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Encryption Tool

Title explains , Such a tool to Encrypt with many features

You can :-

• Convert to Base64-String
  • Convert to AES
  • Convert to XOR
  • Convert to RC4
  • Convert to PolyZero

ciao
Old 11/05/2013, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,417
Please post it again in this thread :

Nice tool for beginners.
Closed Thread

Tags
encrypt, encrypted, encrypter, encryption, encryption.con

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Encryption and Decryption Tool
09/08/2013 - Coding Releases - 1 Replies
Just thought some of you might be interested in creating a program to encrypt password. This is a tool to encrypt your password and decrypt if needed. I'm still noobie on coding autoit so all comments are welcome on how to improve it more. Please note that this tool will also create text file of encrypted password and or decrypted password. was releasing the executable file, but for some reason it detect a malware; very odd so I'll just release the source and you guys can compile it.
[Release] Packet encryption / structure
10/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
============================================= ========= FANTASY TENNIS PACKET SYSTEM ======== ============== by AnotherCoder ============== ============================================= 1. ENCRYPTION 2. PACKET STRUCTURE
[Release]Multi-level MD5 encryption (php)
10/15/2009 - Coding Releases - 0 Replies
Ok, I was very bored. This script encrypts any string using a fe md5 hashes 1 after another. Note, taht using a few md5 hashes (lets say 10) 1 after another may cause a tiny bit more lag, but it is at least a thousand times harder to crack, so I would really recommend you use multi-level MD5 from now on, if you need to encrypt something. As if you would use md5(md5(md5(md5(md5('Text'))))); For a lvl 5 MD5 encryption. The script: