Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Trading › Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Apex Legends Cheat & Bypass Project – Developer Wanted!

Discussion on Apex Legends Cheat & Bypass Project – Developer Wanted! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Post Apex Legends Cheat & Bypass Project – Developer Wanted!

I’m looking for a talented developer to collaborate on creating a bypass and cheat for Apex Legends, as well as a loader. I already have a source, but it would need to be integrated with.

If you have experience in game cheating and anti-cheat bypass techniques, this is a great opportunity for you! I’m open to discussing your rates for the initial development, and there’s a possibility for ongoing work to handle client updates and optimization.

For anyone interested in a long-term collaboration, I’m offering a revenue-sharing model based on the income generated, plus a bonus from my side for exceptional work.

Let’s talk if you're ready to take this project to the next level!

Contact me here:

Telegram: Nightlxsss
Discord: Nightlxss2.0
Nightlxss is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 538
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 6
Message “onbot.” On discord mate, period included
Steview0nder is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2024
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightlxss View Post
I’m looking for a talented developer to collaborate on creating a bypass and cheat for Apex Legends, as well as a loader. I already have a source, but it would need to be integrated with.

If you have experience in game cheating and anti-cheat bypass techniques, this is a great opportunity for you! I’m open to discussing your rates for the initial development, and there’s a possibility for ongoing work to handle client updates and optimization.

For anyone interested in a long-term collaboration, I’m offering a revenue-sharing model based on the income generated, plus a bonus from my side for exceptional work.

Let’s talk if you're ready to take this project to the next level!

Contact me here:

Telegram: Nightlxsss
Discord: Nightlxss2.0
Contact me already have my own bypass ( tested 2 month now apex , fortnite with CR3 Shuffle / mouse driver for aimbot ) , + keyauth + full protection that i use for my P2C
I also have my own EAC/BE spoofer which I have also been using for 2 months.
discord : aimxpert
edit : sorry I misread I thought you had your cheat (I have my cheat) Esp , Aimbot , Triggerbot , Glow ESP and more but I'm not going to share my profits sorry and good luck
blitzcheat is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Project Developer | Cheat developer | Kernel | injector
02/25/2022 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
while im off for a while i thought i would start developing for other people as i have no projects to currently focus on. Hello, i am developer and reverse engineer. I mostly do projects for P2C sellers, mostly have experience in all popular games with Easy Anti-Cheat and BattlEye | valorant . I have now some free time to be hired for few projects you want and need. Can do internal and external projects per you need and request.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.