Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming Bot GTA RP Pixelbot?

Discussion on Farming Bot GTA RP Pixelbot? within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming Bot GTA RP Pixelbot?

Hallo

Suche einen Bot für einen GTA RP Server

auf diesem Server muss man eine bestimmte Route ablaufen. An gewissen Stellen blicken marker auf an denen Rohstoffe abgebaut werden können. Dies wird mit einem Tastenklick gestartet. Nach einer bestimmten Zeit geht ein fenster auf wo ich den gefarmten Rohstoff dann in ein anderes Fenster ziehen muss (Tastenkombination klicken geht auch). Und am Ende muss ich dass Fenster schließen und zum nächsten Marker laufen. An manchen Orten sind es keine bewegenden Marker, sondern Kühe, Hühner,... die sich nicht bewegen.

Kann man so einen Bot umsetzen dass dieser eher Universell an die Route anpassbar wäre? Oder nur für eine bestimmte und feste Route? Wäre es als Pixelbot lösbar?

--------------------------------

Hello

Looking for a bot for a GTA RP server

on this server you have to follow a certain route. At certain points markers appear where resources can be mined. This is started with a button click. After a certain time a window opens where I have to drag the farmed resource into another window (key combination click also works). And at the end I have to close the window and walk to the next marker. In some places there are no moving markers, but cows, chickens,... that do not move.

Is it possible to implement a bot that is more universally adaptable to the route? Or only for a specific and fixed route? Would it be solvable as a pixelbot?