Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need osu! Cheat Developer

Discussion on Need osu! Cheat Developer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need osu! Cheat Developer

Wanting to pay a dev to create a private cheat for the rhythm game osu.

This will be a very private tool that only I will use. If you expect down payment be ready to show sources and rep.

I am very serious about this project. Devs with experience in coding cheats for osu! would be perfect.

If you have no experience with this game but think you can still do it, please contact me and I will try to help you with this area.

DM me on discord to discuss further!
Reno#7666

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rust Cheat Developer | [ Developer Needing Work ]
01/03/2024 - Rust Trading - 5 Replies
Hey There Epvp! today i would like to introduce myself to offically open to be a developer for some one, or for people who are looking for developers to dev i have been coding in c++ for 6 years and understand game hack development i have past experience and current experience with rust cheats and many other games i can code either
osu! cheat developer
11/24/2022 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone who can make a private osu! relax cheat that has a very good bypass security and also detailed. Possibly that can hide.
[Buying] OSU Cheat Developer
10/27/2021 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone to make me a Custom OSU Cheat with the best security possible. Serious inquiries only drop discords.
[Buying] Hack/Cheat Developer | HWID Spoofer Developer
12/16/2020 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Hack/Cheat Developer oder HWID Spoofer Developer. Nicht auf der Suche nach Quereinsteiger oder Neulingen, wir haben ein etwas größeres Projekt vor - natürlich gegen Bezahlung. Bitte bringt somit auch die nötige Zeit + vorallem Erfahrung mit. Kontaktmöglichkeiten: PN
epvp osu/osu!mania league
02/07/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I think a osu!mania/osu! epvpers league could be a good idea. Because the game is popular worldwide, and very skill based. Before we decide toghether the rules, i would like to see how many participants could be :D Eventually, if the thing will start, i will update this post every week before the match.. WHAT IS OSU! ? osu! is a music game which consists, basically, to click on the circles at the right time. Is not so easy as this suggests, though... More info incoming. WHAT IS...