Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delete thread!

Discussion on Delete thread! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 37
Red face Delete thread!

#
Old 10/27/2022, 23:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 386
This guy approached me and he is most likely a scammer. Either way I would not trust him.
First of all His rep is "Sayner" a known scammer. He has "rep" on a Russian web site" and in some of the comments on his post he seems kind of clueless.
Secondly he claims to be from Ukraine. However his github says his location is Latvia. So just another lie. He said he moved but the github and the epvp accounts are brand new.
Lastly he has a WELLS FARGO account. Which does not have any branches close the eastern EU. He also has a PayPal and his name on there is Austin Bush. He showed me. Yea he is kind of stupid. So either way this guy is lying somehow.
Overall this guy is clearly untrustworthy and unprofessional. I have the message log downloaded. Also almost all his rep is in the last 24 hours. So either this guy is a liar, or he is a genius on Adderall and coco. You do the Math.

Old 10/27/2022, 23:27   #3

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteRaccoon1 View Post
This guy approached me and he is most likely a scammer. Either way I would not trust him.
First of all His rep is "Sayner" a known scammer. He has "rep" on a Russian web site" and in some of the comments on his post he seems kind of clueless.
Secondly he claims to be from Ukraine. However his github says his location is Latvia. So just another lie. He said he moved but the github and the epvp accounts are brand new.
Lastly he has a WELLS FARGO account. Which does not have any branches close the eastern EU. He also has a PayPal and his name on there is Austin Bush. He showed me. Yea he is kind of stupid. So either way this guy is lying somehow.
Overall this guy is clearly untrustworthy and unprofessional. I have the message log downloaded. Also almost all his rep is in the last 24 hours. So either this guy is a liar, or he is a genius on Adderall and coco. You do the Math.

Tell me please, why do you now brazenly lie, I proved to you that I am from the Ukraine and live in Latvia at the moment, as for siner, you laughed at the fact that a normal person will not immediately call people, and in third I already have above reviews that I am a normal developer, all the best (Translator can badly translate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteRaccoon1 View Post

Unblock me on discord and I'll prove it to you lol
Old 10/27/2022, 23:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itainari View Post
Tell me please, why do you now brazenly lie, I proved to you that I am from the Ukraine and live in Latvia at the moment, as for siner, you laughed at the fact that a normal person will not immediately call people, and in third I already have above reviews that I am a normal developer, all the best (Translator can badly translate)
It is crazy how you do not address anything I say at all. A true politician. Not to mention that your rep was given to you in around an hour. I have not lied at all. I stated everything that happened. You have multiple discord which are shown in the screenshots. Vex banned you because you were clearly a suspicious person and members reported you.
Closed Thread

Tags
c++ dev, cheat develoer, driver, loader