Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Team looking for dev for private build(s)

Discussion on Team looking for dev for private build(s) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Team looking for dev for private build(s)

Hello dev's,
We are looking to purchase a private build for our own brand or we are also willing to hire a dev to work with us on the project of making one for our liking.

Game(s): Apex Legends and if everything goes right Rust will be the next if willing on the end of the dev.

Were aiming for something that isn't:
-Rage.
-Internal.

We're really aiming at:
-Security must be the top priority as our userbase is in it for long-term use.
-Having a dev whos willing to upkeep and update as needed upon Anti-Cheat updates.

We'd really prefer someone with a lot of reputation or be vouched for by someone who has a lot of reputation in the community. We're not here to work with just ANYONE were here to find the dev for all our products here and in the future as having one dev for them all in the long run would be much easier for us. Our business has lost a lot of money attempting to find a dev to work with us so were a bit more skeptical now as we don't need to nor can we afford to lose anymore money.

This is a serious inquiry and whoever is picked will be paid for their work accordingly.

Thank you ,
The Gamer's Market.

Tags
apex, build, dev, external, rust

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Team looking for dev for private build(s)
09/03/2022 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dev's, We are looking to purchase a private build for our own brand or we are also willing to hire a dev to work with us on the project of making one for our liking. Game(s): Rust and if everything goes right Apex Legends will be the next if willing on the end of the dev. Were aiming for something that isn't: -Rage. -Internal. We're really aiming at:
[Buying] Team looking for dev for private build(s)
09/03/2022 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dev's, We are looking to purchase a private build for our own brand or we are also willing to hire a dev to work with us on the project of making one for our liking. Game(s): Apex Legends and if everything goes right Rust will be the next if willing on the end of the dev. Were aiming for something that isn't: -Rage. -Internal. We're really aiming at:
[Dev]Looking dev teamers wokf team!
05/22/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a plan to dev up 120-140 lvl cap,Guardian Pets,24/7 Online wokf server. propleem then the next i dont no how set up sql just auto patch i mean how make almoust( in auto pach i need litle help maybe). Navicat and heidisql skills i have good . I look team peeps who have skills build up server.Make good gm work and technical support!A moment i use to dev wokf my comp because i no have money to lose dedi host, wen i no have full working files what is ready to use! Plans is to buy a dedi...