Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎Studio cheats💎 ⚡️Custom Coded Software for you⚡️

Discussion on 💎Studio cheats💎 ⚡️Custom Coded Software for you⚡️ within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 119
💎Studio cheats💎 ⚡️Custom Coded Software for you⚡️

Hellou, here speaks the real Bluestav.

I did not realize my acount was taken over since i log on here once a year basically.
I just got annoyed enough from trade mails and some notification i apparently bought gold, which finale motivated me enough to look into it.

I'm glad some ppl apparently had some good trade with me. Thanks for the gold. Whatever the heck i can do with it.

If you still have open buisness with this account, i am sorry.
This account is now out of buisness, since it never was supposed to be in buisness in the first place.

Kind regards, best of luck
The O.G.
Old 08/08/2022, 10:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 346
The owner of this discord is kinda a *****-bag lol. He threatened to slander me because I got DM's referring to someone with his emblem and name on discord. He was being called a scammer.

Now I'm not calling this dude a Scammer. I'm simply saying, someone with his ALIAS is being called a scammer and provided reasonable evidence of that being the case! HOWEVER, as I tried to explain that to this fun little man here, he took it up the **** and said I was calling HIM a scammer. which is not true. But as usual, his anger and ego got the best of him and they deleted and probably blocked me before the conversation could go any further.

With that being said, it is unknown if these guys are legit despite what they show here because of this encounter. I feel bad, but sadly, because of this information, they for some reason think I'm a liar even tho I never was the one responsible for spreading information about them. I simply acted on why I was told and shown....

It is also worth noting that he said "DOX" at the end of our conversation, indicating he was gonna try to DDoS me. Now he couldn't do that even if he tried because I run a HWID spoofer, cloned mac, and route my router through Nord_VPN all at the same time, at all times. But I figured that was worth mentioning here.

This is the screenshot where he threanted to Dox me and slander me. I add'd it as an attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (53).png (120.4 KB, 49 views)
Old 08/09/2022, 16:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestav94 View Post
Seems legit hwid spoof for a DDoS attack

got any proof there was a DDoS attack?

this has to be some 2 IQ troll

DoX = DDoS

and all your posts you say you work with coders and developers clearly not taking 1 look at your post its a joke

"This is the screenshot where he threanted to Dox me and slander me"

English isn't his native tongue but no need to explain to you it looks like you slandered yourself with that statement

-------------------------------

"I simply acted on why I was told and shown...."

Also can you show us the screenshot of us scamming?

Please post it here and we can get a admin to check it

The terms "Dox" is used quite often in referance to a DoS/ DDoS attack.

Also, you responded to once again attempt to "Slander" me. I don't think you realize how rude you are making yourself look... I will NOT waste my time trying to convince you since you already have decided what you want to do. It's a waste of my time and yours to continue this debate. Because you have already decided that I'm a "Liar".

There isn't much to work with when someone is that angry about someone els's accusation.
Old 08/11/2022, 06:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
if you call people scammers you need proof to back it up and you say you have

so please post it here so everyone can see
I never called you a scammer m8. You gotta learn to read.

I said someone showed me something that seemed like relative evidence to you being a scammer. I myself wanted to do a more thorough investigation after being asked about it by Mega. So you are not only twisting my words but lying about what I said at the same time. I get you don't understand English well, but if that's the case, perhaps you should invest more time in learning it so there is no confusion.
Old 08/11/2022, 21:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
sorry everyone doesn't speak english very well

im german but can you show us the evidence you was shown?
I don't have it anymore, I deleted the DM of the person who messaged me. But listen, man, I'm totally fine with starting over and trying again. At this point, the evidence doesn't matter because it could have been some jackass legitimately impersonating you. Which looks to be the case. so add me back if all is good, and we can go from there.

My discord:
❖*****❖#3176
Old 09/05/2022, 04:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 441
Would be nice to see what happened to guy from last review here:

Also I see a guy called "Mega" in your discord. Googled his nickname and found out that he is banned on this forum and ppl called him a scammer. Need explanation about that ��
Old 09/05/2022, 16:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
and if you see bluestav account was token stolen ages ago thats why that discord account isn't even on our discord

and mega hasn't even got a elitepvpers account so please send proof of that
As I said, I just googled his Discord ID and you can do the same.

And no, I don't see any messages about "stolen" account. Would like to see proofs as well.

Edit: And there is thread with his Discord:
Old 09/05/2022, 16:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
#closed as requested
Closed Thread