Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Menu maker HIRED

Discussion on Menu maker HIRED within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Menu maker HIRED

Hello, We are a new brand that will come out soon (i will not say more about it)
We are looking for someone who can make a COD menu (Something original)

If this describes you in any way please send your information forward, You will need to provide work that's been done and will need to use a middle man on here. You will have the final payment once everything has been tested and fully works!

Games will be listed on contact that we need doing, Please serious people only if you can't prove anything above or stick to the agreement don't even bother.

We have already been scammed plenty of times by people we won't allow it to happen again.

You can reach me on discord here IllusionSS#3905

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rpg maker xp vs rpg maker vx
08/10/2010 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
welche von denn beiden rpg maker ist am besten
Signature Maker / Userbar Maker [Web/DL links]
12/13/2009 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
USERBARS UserBars Generator Download Link UPDATED] HERE UserBars Generator Web Link CLICK HERE You Can also animate your own Userbar : Click Here] Samples : http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members2/482/131482/ images/userbar.JPG But take note about your UB. only one UB. is already enough no need to make more and more UB. (PAPANCN KA LNG)] Sample of Animated Userbar : Before:
[MOVED] Signature Maker / Userbar Maker [Web/DL links]
12/08/2009 - Main - 3 Replies
USERBARS UserBars Generator Download Link UPDATED] HERE UserBars Generator Web Link CLICK HERE You Can also animate your own Userbar : Click Here] Samples : http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members2/482/131482/ images/userbar.JPG But take note about your UB. only one UB. is already enough no need to make more and more UB. (PAPANCN KA LNG)] Sample of Animated Userbar : Before:
External Menu, In-Game Menu or Numpad?
11/08/2009 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Just vote! 1 or 2 Clicks xD Its important for the Public Hack i wanna Release shortly! And again please i need coders and/or Source Codes! Einfach auswählen.. sind nur eins oder zwei klicks