Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are looking for developers!

Discussion on We are looking for developers! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We are looking for developers!

As title says
I and My partner am going to open a huge private cheating site, we will be including as many games cheat as we can in it, and each developer will have a percent of the winning of its cheat (if cheat didn't win much we will be giving the developer monthly salary.

Developers get 60% of there to cheat winning.
Prices are set by both developers and us (we will deal with specific prices).

OLD games developers are HIGHLY welcomed aswell (EG: Crossfire,commands and concquert zero hour...)

Discord : Alphatester#7777

Tags
cheat developer, developer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for private PUBG (developers) looking forward to working with you
07/06/2021 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies
We are looking for capable private cheat makers (developers) if you are interested in working with us, please contact me, we have sales team in China. My contact information Discord: caonima# 3621 Telegram: @ caonima No one?
Deta Silkroad P-Server(In-Dev) - Looking for developers - Looking for Packet Sniffers
08/14/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 14 Replies
Deta(In-Dev) Is a TEMP NAME Looking for C# Developers that are experienced not first timers! This is on silkroad ver 1.317 Current Developers: Mage200 ( CrystalCoder) monaiz
[staff apply] looking for staff/developers (co , eo , Zo)
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi all as my main developer is taking a break is it neccesary for me to look for other developers at this moment unlucky , i do not have the time for myself to develop the game (got other stuff to do ) so i am looking for developers and in game staff before you apply , please note that i am looking for developers that know what they are doing and that can take the responsibility to taking care of a server (o no again 10 bug reports i quit ?? , thats not the kind i am looking for ) ...
Looking for scriptors/developers new pSRO
06/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
IcySro send private message to somebody of the team or look at application section Thnx and grtz dd :D