Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring dev for TF2 inventory changer

Discussion on Hiring dev for TF2 inventory changer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring dev for TF2 inventory changer

Looking fo hire someone to create an inventory changer in TF2 with a working unbox feature. Preferably working paint/name tags to use on your fake items. The most important feature is an override tool to force the next unbox to be an unusual, preferably with an option to choose what it is. No VAC bypass necessary if you don't usually work on valve games. Leave your discord below if you're interested.

Payment method will be Goods & Services PayPal, and after completion I'll send whatever was claimed by the fees as Friends & Family

Tags
development, hiring, tf2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for TF2 inventory changer with unbox feature, or to hire someone to make one
07/01/2022 - Team Fortress 2 - 1 Replies
Just looking for a TF2 inventory changer but with an unbox feature, similar to the free CSGO cheat Orisis. Unlike LMAObox, I would prefer all items being available to add, rather than just hats. If no such cheat exists, I'm willing to pay $200 for its development, NO VAC BYPASS needed. Will only be used outside of servers. Willing to pay extra for a feature to set custom odds/pick what item is unboxed in the next case.
[Buying] Hiring Arena Boosters! Also Hiring boosters for raid!
01/25/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Everyone! Me and my team hiring peoples for arena boost. Also we want to make a booster team for raids etc. We have launched a new discord server for this. (Will pay well) Pm me for discord invite link!
[Hiring] [EU] LoLRankedBoost is Hiring EUW + EUNE Boosters
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Ranked Boost is hiring new boosters for EUW + EUNE Servers to gear up for next season. Many slots open. The more the merrier! Requirement: -Boosters must be at least Diamond 3 -Prefered main roles : Jungle, Mid and Top. However, exceptions can be made! -Boosters must send proof of skills of their current rank: - PM through forum
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[Hack Request]Gibt es schon einen hack für TF2? Is there a Hack for TF2?
08/28/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 8 Replies
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_________German_______ __:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Hey alle.. weiss jemand zufällig ob es einen Hack/Aimbot für TF2 gibt? Da es nun Kostenlos ist werden es wohl mehr Spiele spielen und die Hack writer werden da wohl doch mehr Geld machen, und es werden auch viele Gecrackt oder nicht? Hoffe auf Antwort.. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_________English_____ ____:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Hello everyone! Do somebody know if there´s a Hack/Aimbot for Team...