Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AnonymousLoaders - TCP Loaders

Discussion on AnonymousLoaders - TCP Loaders within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AnonymousLoaders - TCP Loaders

Anonymous Loaders

Rundown:

We are an alternative cheat loader provider from things such as keyauth and other Web HTTP based authentication systems. The issue with these systems are they are often easily crackable.

AnonymousLoaders provide each of our client with a small virtualised server, on here we will put a version of our panel onto your server, so you can manage your users, as well as create new products and keys.

How it works:

You will be given a small base client, this will be your main client, here we will make a socket connection to the software running on the server that we have setup for you. On the server we will be running a nodeJS based server, which will accept incoming connections and then send the received data to the web panel for authentication.

This means that all data being sent to your client has to go through the TCP server which adds another level of security to your cheat. Once your client has logged in you will be able to dowload files into buffer and manually map them so your software never touches disk. This product isn't for everyone and is aimed at people making P2C's that will require a lot of protection to stop dumping and cracking attempts.

for more infrormation.