Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced script developers looking for a platform

Discussion on Experienced script developers looking for a platform within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [League Of Legends] Experienced script developers looking for a platform

Hello everyone
currently we're looking for an undetected internal platform for league of legends with my friend. We both have +7 years of scripting & coding experience and language doesn't matter to us as long as developer takes care of platform and fixes problems & bugs. we will apply as undercover so I would appreciate it if you consider it.
we can code missing libs, orbwalker, awareness, prediction, champion scripts, activator etc.
we can accept crypto as payment.
please notify me via PM to talk details. I rarely check epvp.
Old 10/31/2021, 01:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain.lua View Post
currently we're looking for an undetected internal platform
Robur fits this description.
Old 10/31/2021, 06:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Lmao you must be ******* kidding. Robur has some history of scamming developers, not paying them and ban them. MadJoe's scripts are still most popular on robur, they didn't pay him, banned him and kept his **** up on the website. That looks ok to you ? No more devs want to come to robur anymore because of that ****. That's why some of their scripts and libs are outdated as hell
Sure it's ud internal, "fits this description" like you said. But op is a script developer, you literally show him one of the worst hell on earth for script devs lmao. Good job for mentioning robur dude. Very good job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2021, 12:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
Lmao you must be ******* kidding. Robur has some history of scamming developers, not paying them and ban them. MadJoe's scripts are still most popular on robur, they didn't pay him, banned him and kept his **** up on the website. That looks ok to you ? No more devs want to come to robur anymore because of that ****. That's why some of their scripts and libs are outdated as hell
Sure it's ud internal, "fits this description" like you said. But op is a script developer, you literally show him one of the worst hell on earth for script devs lmao. Good job for mentioning robur dude. Very good job.
Name another internal UD platform. Go on.
Old 10/31/2021, 16:51   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Name another internal UD platform. Go on.
You forgot private platform exist ? He's not a user looking for platform to play on. He's a dev looking for platform to work with. Even making scripts for hanbot or zenbot then sell it like alexis aio or saaio is still better than working for free for robur
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2021, 18:01   #6

Quote:
robur's api is insufficient for our goals and robur has some history of scamming developers as @ said.
Old 11/01/2021, 12:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Try elocarry. They just recently reopened and is looking for c++ script devs.
Old 11/01/2021, 12:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi sir I sent you PM please check
Old 11/01/2021, 13:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,044
Arrow League of Legends -> Coders Trading

#moved
Old 11/01/2021, 23:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow1312 View Post
Try elocarry. They just recently reopened and is looking for c++ script devs.
thanks for the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyasuo View Post
hi sir I sent you PM please check
answered