Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are looking for developers to create a demacia bypass

Discussion on We are looking for developers to create a demacia bypass within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I met several scammers here and stole my money.
but the money is still enough
I won't give you all the money to catch the scammers
I'll give the developer a lot of money every month and I promise this, but the developer has to promise constant updates
To participate in development
Please contact us on Discord young#1273

hichap#0457 This is a scammer, so be careful everyone
Old 10/15/2021, 10:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yek6968 View Post
I met several scammers here and stole my money.
but the money is still enough
I won't give you all the money to catch the scammers
I'll give the developer a lot of money every month and I promise this, but the developer has to promise constant updates
To participate in development
Please contact us on Discord young#1273

hichap#0457 This is a scammer, so be careful everyone
you can message me i have time for new projects atm
Old 10/15/2021, 12:44   #3

Please contact us on Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatOR1980 View Post
you can message me i have time for new projects atm

Old 10/15/2021, 14:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yek6968 View Post
No. You can write me here in messages or you can just request trade here on forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Anti-Cheat Bypass for lol JP Demacia
07/20/2022 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Platforms that offer AntiCheat Bypass are not disclosed here. the jp server uses Demacia in the same way as the KR server. however, it has not been tested with KR Server. But perhaps I think it will work. Because it uses the same AntiCheat. Formally supports JP server. It is sold to only 5 additional users, including the current buyer. The price is $600 1month. If you want to buy, please send it to [email protected]. Buyers and I play together and take screenshots to make sure...
01/30/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Platforms that offer AntiCheat Bypass are not disclosed here. the jp server uses Demacia in the same way as the KR server. however, it has not been tested with KR Server. But perhaps I think it will work. Because it uses the same AntiCheat. Formally supports JP server. It is sold to only 5 additional users, including the current buyer. The price is $600 1month. If you want to buy, please send it to [email protected]. Buyers and I play together and take screenshots to make sure...
01/27/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
01/23/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] kr ac(demacia) bypass
06/13/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i want use hanbot or BOL(crack) i'll pay if u prove it let me know price and discord or skype The detailed story is discord: HELPER#9621