Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding service [Cheats, Bots, Games, Software, Websites]

Discussion on Coding service [Cheats, Bots, Games, Software, Websites] within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/06/2020, 11:08   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullxachtundachzig View Post
So now you are awnsering? After you tried to ruin my reputation in this post.. what a shame
Ruin your reputation? If you had intention to return back my money, why didn't you send me a DM. Let me tell you, you are even replying now because I have posted all proofs along with screenshots.

BTW you said you tried to contact me. May I ask how? Because I have every proof ready to support my claim. What about yours? Anyways let us cut the **** and do tell others how are you going to refund the amount?
Old 07/06/2020, 11:15   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,420
Add mich mal, wenn du Zeit hast.
Old 07/06/2020, 14:31   #33
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by sL1Me View Post
Add mich mal, wenn du Zeit hast.
Habe ich jz schon länger, warte nur noch auf eine Antwort deinerseits
Old 07/06/2020, 16:18   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
I do understand simple english . I always understand complex English. But what I don't understand is why you are lying about my service and me "scamming" people. Your screenshots don't show anything other than that I didn't contact you for a while due to me being busy. I never blocked you and I also tried to contact you for a refund but there was nothing on your end.. Very sad.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Quote:
So now you are awnsering? After you tried to ruin my reputation in this post.. what a shame
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3freak View Post
Ruin your reputation? If you had intention to return back my money, why didn't you send me a DM. Let me tell you, you are even replying now because I have posted all proofs along with screenshots.

BTW you said you tried to contact me. May I ask how? Because I have every proof ready to support my claim. What about yours? Anyways let us cut the crap and do tell others how are you going to refund the amount?
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Waiting for that refund...
Old 08/24/2020, 09:15   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Active trade topics have to remain open!

#reopened
Old 08/25/2020, 07:40   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Since admins apparently don't care that this guy is a scammer and this forum has some really weird rules- I'm re-posting what I posted in Complaint Area so people who may be interested in dealing with this guy think twice about it:

Trade-URL:

Hello,

I joined this forum looking for a private coder to develop a private cheat for me. I found this guy:

and his topic:

I contacted him on discord on 24.06.2020, I told him what I wanted, explained what I needed and we started discussing budget. Then he told me he no longer was accepting PayPal and also that he absolutely needed 50% upfront to even start working. He wanted Bitcoins. I've never used them before and he recommended some people from this forum to change my paypal money for bitcoin but none of them wanted to do it because I was a new user. I found another way and paid him bitcoins (470 eur) on 26.06.2020. He confirmed that he has gotten them and that he was going to start working starting the next day.

So to keep things short here- at first the contact with him was good and he seemed friendly and helpful, I asked him many questions, even tried to help in any way I could with creating the hack. He was responding to my questions. Then things started changing. The ETA was 4-6 weeks, for me to receive the file and test it before paying the rest for the main module of the cheat and then deciding if I wanna pay more for him to work on additional options. But he kept responding less and less to the point of ignoring me when the ETA was about to be there. I had to ask my friend to actually message him on discord, pretending to be a new customer, and surprisingly (or not)- the guy answered right after. When confronted with my friend about the cheat for me he started saying he was on holidays but he couldn't tell people that he was going. He told my friend ETA would be like 1-2 weeks more. I was already very skeptical back then but okay, I messaged him few days after, he said he was back at working at it. He also told me the ETA would be 16.08.2020.
Now he no longer responds at all (and changed his status to busy on Discord), haven't sent me a file. I'm down 470 eur for all I know.

Turns out my trade with him got a positive rating from me automatically after one month and I cannot change it now (even if he wasn't a scammer I still would have to wait to rate him later as my project was supposed to take at least a month).
PLEASE READ THIS- I don't really care if I receive any bad rating from him here eventually or if I'm not "super elite gold premium verified trader" on this forum- I joined it just looking for coding and I do not trade stuff online. I know you guys here accept some proof, don't accept other- that's fine. All I want to do is to post proof in this topic that this guy is just a scam- I've seen people posting screenshots from Discord in almost every scam thread here so if anyone from the moderators can confirm that you will at least look at them, I will upload my whole conversation with that guy or even record a video of me scrolling down the history of the chat (or I'll do whatever else you ask me for to prove it)

Even if I am not into this forum rules and you are not going to ban him (because I know you cant make me help get my money back and you could just ban him here) at least there would be a topic that could show other people that they should think twice before dealing with him.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/28/2020, 09:56   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 456
The Black Market: 646/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,269

#reopened
Old 08/28/2020, 16:03   #38
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu Dragneel View Post

#reopened
It's not active..
Closed Thread