Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass+loader coder needed for project.

Discussion on Bypass+loader coder needed for project. within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/0
Bypass+loader coder needed for project.

Hallo,

ich bin auf der Suche nach jemanden der sich bestens mit Easy anti Cheat Bypass auskennt. Ich stelle derzeit ein Team für ein semi großes Projekt mit viel Potential auf die Beine.

Dein Aufgabengebiet:
Easy anti cheat Bypass suchen und immer aktuell halten.
Loader coden.

Was du bekommst:
Du wirst beteiligt. an den Verkäufen von 25% bis zu 30%.

das Team besteht momentan aus einem Haupt Coder, welcher den Cheat an sich coden und verwalten wird und mir. Außerdem drei weitere Mitglieder, welche im resell und Support tätig wären. Wobei ich höchstwahrscheinlich den verkauf zu großen teilen übernehmen werde.

Hey there,

I'm searching for somebody who is experienced with easy anti cheat bypassing. At the moment I'm organizing a semi big project with lots of potential.

Your task area:
search for easy anti cheat bypasses and keep them up to date.
Coding the loader.

What you will get:
a share of the sales ~ 25% - 30%

At this point the team consists of a main coder, who will code the cheat itself and mage it, and me. In extense there will be three more members who will work in the resell and support. But mostly I will manage the sales myself.