Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Trading › Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Browser&Mobile Games Hacking/Botting Service

Discussion on Browser&Mobile Games Hacking/Botting Service within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
mvzlee's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 599
Received Thanks: 64
Possible to create something for "Street Fighter: Duel"?
mvzlee is offline  
Old   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
Hi, I’m interested in your service for a private project. The game is <High School of the Dead: Day 0> (HTML5 / WebSocket web game on G123 platform).

I don't need any currency hacks. I just need a stage-clearing cheat like invincibility(*** mode) or a damage multiplier.

Account safety is my highest priority. I want to know how high the ban risk is for this game and if you can build a safe/undetected method for it.

I sent a Discord invitation.

Is it possible to perform the task I mentioned above?
dopa11 is offline  
Old   #18
 
[Brightilish]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 575
Received Thanks: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopa11 View Post
Hi, I’m interested in your service for a private project. The game is <High School of the Dead: Day 0> (HTML5 / WebSocket web game on G123 platform).

I don't need any currency hacks. I just need a stage-clearing cheat like invincibility(*** mode) or a damage multiplier.

Account safety is my highest priority. I want to know how high the ban risk is for this game and if you can build a safe/undetected method for it.

I sent a Discord invitation.

Is it possible to perform the task I mentioned above?
Hi, absolutely. PM me on discord or here.
[Brightilish] is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Botting service browser games >Full Inside
12/22/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Im loking for someone who can help me doing bot service... Or i can do partnership with some active boting service if someone want...
[Request] Help me to hacking(or cracking) online games(browser games)
10/25/2009 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Hellow nice to meet you. :) I'm Korean, so I'm not really good at English. But there are rarely informations about hacking online games in Korea websites. I wanna get the informations. Would you do me a faver?(help me. give me some advises.)
[Request] Help me to hacking(or cracking) online games(browser games)
10/24/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hellow nice to meet you. :) I'm Korean, so I'm not really good at English. But there are rarely informations about hacking online games in Korea websites. I wanna get the informations. Would you do me a faver?(help me. give me some advises.)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.